Help I'm struggling

kazlet

I am really puzzled with my body on this diet. For example this week I have been really good and been to gym 3 times doing mostly cardio and stayed the same when I got weighed. I am doing it on my own so can u help me please and give me your advice

What have you been doing to shed the pounds girl? The gym is great but maybe your portion sizes or something are counteracting your efforts?? Don't worry you'll get there girly! :)

Hi I understand where your coming from..I cannot shift my weight either, been doing this plan for 6 months now, lost half a stone whilst on holiday, got home and regained it all back I am a fitness finatic also but the weight remains there...i did this diet years ago and lost but now it seems the weight is reluctant to go...........My food diary is on here so if any of you experts can advise I would be eternally grateful x soul destroying scales and tape measure.......

I know what u mean I did this diet years ago and lost nearly 3 stone in as many months just can't seem to do it this time. I didn't know I had to control portion sizes as I thought the food was free. Do u think that u can eat too much free food?

May be , but how much is too much? My consultant recons that Im not eating oftern enough- but this is due to not having time, also the amount of training I do , she told me that my bodys gone into starvation mode....but since then ive increased whaI eat....and still not a pound. .......................................

Have you increased it by much girly? I understand cause I've been their too. And being in starvation mode (my most hated term EVER!) just kicks you in the ass after you've achieved your goals. The moment you have anything extra in your diet its absorbed.. >_< I hates it! I lost over a stone last year while consuming unbelievably low calories. I regained that stone along with another stone... We just need to find the right balance.. Its tough though. :(

I know. I was only eating 2 bowls of bran flakes last year, and a cooked tea, But I did practice the slimming world way,! I maintained my weight, but then I decided to give SW group a go again, boy had it changed! But unfortunatly my weight has not. Click on my name to visit my food diary. Ive made a bit of a cock up with it instead of them all been together they some how managed to be a bit scattered, (my diarys im on about!) But keep of trying as it is a healthy plan anyway, one can try , im sure you'll be in that fab dress come xmas x

For some reason I can't get on to see your diary. Must be something to do with my privileges. >_< I will try again to see if it works tho! You and I seem pretty alike from what I can tell. Last year I had for breakfast; 2 slices of ww bread and a ww yogurt. For Dinner; 5 rice cakes and salmon. For supper; an apple and another ww yogurt. The mental thing about it tho was I felt great! Lots of energy and everything! Then I put on the weight again. I've been trying Herbalife but it hasnt worked for me really.. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or has my body just refused to lose weight again.. >_<

Im still struggling shifting my weight, ive been doing green plan since 1st March...attending class every week, buying count downs every 6 weeks,....getting the same readings on the scales /or more.......Yes its soul destroying and the diet does not work for every one I susspect but you have to soldier on and carry on trying. I am going to do myself turnip chips, tomorrow instead of potato chips, ive got to get myself off potatoes cos im a big spud fan. One good point is that my cholestrol levels have drastically dropped, was 5.5 before the diet, now its 3.6, so something positive. I dont know what else to say really maybe our bods are relishing the fact that now were feeding them, the punishment is no weight reduction! keep on trying. Just one thing, are you still training, have you measured yourself....is hormones to blame? Thyroid, maybe....I have underactive thyroid.but on medication. good luck

Back