Help Indian Takeaway

geordiemoo

Hope you can help. Having a family do on Sat night and we're ordering an indians. No choice at changine to something else. Am saving points all week and will have very few on Sat before going so will prob have 30 ish for food and wine. What is low point? I know chicken tikka but am stuck for other things.

CHappatis instead of naan bread. I tend not to have rice either just salad or nothing xx

My Indians do pitta salad which with a spicy sauce it is only 3 points I normally have that with some chips 7 pts or chicken tikka pieces :) x

Thanks everyone, great tips. I'm going to try my best to stick to my points. Going to be hard to avoid the curry.

Umm...deffo stay away from the cream based currys..duhh but just incase lol..

chicken rather than meat..veg would be even better...

no chips..

choose one carb base rather than multiple..

But if your like me..and love indians all this shall go out the window as soon as you see the menu. :drool:

That site is brilliant thank you. I am going to try soooo hard to be good but I feel it's going to be very difficult when it all arrives.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I saved points all week so going out last night I had about 35. I had prob a bottle of wine but for food I was really restrained, prob a couple of spoons of curry, plain rice, 5/6 chips (couldn't resist), some chapati and a slice of indian pizza (oops). Pretty sure I'll have stayed within my points so I'm really proud of myself. Once upon a time I would have just pigged out and thought about the consequences later.

Back