Help! Inspiration/ motivation/ advice needed

LoLa1980

I really need some help.

My current weight is nearly 18 stone. I'm 32 years old, have been separated for nearly 3 years with two boys. 3 years ago I weighed 17.3 and I did LT and lost 8 stone. I was over the moon. I had never felt so good.

When me n hubby split I went into a deep depression and the weight has just piled on. I am devastated. I recently lost my job so the only time I go out is to take the boys to school and pick them up. I'm too ashamed and embarrassed to go out in public so my only ' pleasure' is food!!!

I really hate what I've turned into, and I really, really need to change! But I just don't know how to! I have tried to do L T at least 10 times over the past few months but have only lasted til dinner! I feel such a failure! How can I get to the ' place' where I can succeed?

Any advice would be so much appreciated. Thank you.

Lola, think how much better u feel when u don't give up - think about how u felt when u lost all that weight before - amazing achievement. It's hard, u know it is, but u have done it before and u can again, and lastly join our thread, called new starter, a couple above this. We are all fairly new n banter along n help each other, have a read n see if we could help u on the journey xx
Meeting those guys on there has helped me so much, only on day 6 but I doubt I would have got there without their support - I got thro the weekend n I feel great for that!!! Feel much better than if I would have given in.... U get it? U feel worse by failing, succeeding will give u a much better feeling inside :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do this, you know how it feels to be slim, you have been through a lot and now its your time, just take one day at a time, and keep in touch, good luck

Well, I have taken the plunge. Today is day 1! I pray I can stick to it this time, I really do! I've still got some left so I'll go to the chemist when I run out to get officially weighed. I was weighed at the drs last week and was 17.11 ;-(

LoLa1980 said:
Well, I have taken the plunge. Today is day 1! I pray I can stick to it this time, I really do! I've still got some left so I'll go to the chemist when I run out to get officially weighed. I was weighed at the drs last week and was 17.11 ;-(

Well done for making the decision to start today :) you can do this x

Thanks, I really hope so too!! Bearable so far! Longest I've gone in along time, last dozen times only made it until lunch! Just made the boys tea, then to have my second shake

Start weight- 8/11/11 16 st 4 lbs

Well done Lola for taking the plunge :D It is hard 2nd 3rd and 4th time round, I know I've got the tee shirt ;) But you have started and can do this. DO IT FOR YOU :D
When the week moments take hold, grab your water and get on here. I really wish you the best of luck hun. x

You can definately do it, at least you have started again rather than giving up altogether!!

You can do it I am finding it hard now a week on but I got to keep going didn't think I would be able to last a day never mind a week and I have done it. The pleasure u have when you get weighed and find out how much you have lost is amazing!! I cannot wait till more weigh ins now!! I have not done any program like this in my life. Glad I know about it! This forum is great I love it. Glad I found this too. Everyone is lovely on here. Xx

Hiya Lola

really good luck, amazing to lose 8 stone, thats a real WOW, you can do it again, you know you can x

Back