• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! Invited to meal in 4 weeks but don't know whether I can eat anything!

mooee

S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Folks,

Can anyone help me?
I have just completed week 1 of CD. I am really pleased with a 1 stone loss, but I have been invited to a meal in 4 weeks time. I would like to go, but don't want to ruin the work I have done. Has anyone been out for a meal without falling off the wagon???? If so, what are the best things to eat?:cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st7lb C: 13st12lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 4st9lb(25.1%)
Hi Mooooeee I too had a birthday meal when I was week 3 of SS+ and still managed to lose 5lb that week, just go for Chicken and green veggies.

mooee

How much did you have of each?

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
hi mooee, i had meal out in my 3rd or 4th week and had a tuna steak and salad, was great and still lost 2lb that week!

xx

soolaboola

sisters of slim
S: 18st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 6st6lb(35.43%)
i am having a bigbonfire party and dont want to feel left out i will have been ss ing for 6 weeks then,so i am making myself chicken and salad so i dont feel left out,for your meal out chicken breast salad,or tuna salad or green or white veggies you will still have a loss.

mooee

Thanks for the advice.

I can have the option of a carvery, so at least I can choose exactly what goes on my plate then!

Shadaca

Silver Member
I eat out lots - good tip is to ask for a ceasar salad without the cheese or crutons and have the sauce on the side - that paired with a glass of sparkling water and people will think you are terribly mysterious and glamerous.

That's my story anyway.

mooee

Thanks for the input.

Its good news knowing that you can do it occasionally and still lose weight....I suppose setting regular goals helps...I will set myself a few for something to aim at.