Help .. is my weight loss good or bad

zi-ann

Ok, i am on week 7 now, and so far its been great, but i got told yesterday ( by an ex WW user) that i am losing weight to quick. My start weight was 18.13 and i am now 17.10, i was put on 35 pp a day and now i am on 34, i have the ww slimming coach come to my house weekly for my weigh-ins, and she told me i was doing great, so i am a bit confused now, sometimes i struggle to eat all of my pp's and usualy make them up by haveing sugar in my coffee etc, i have never been a big /over eater, but i ate the wrong foods, i dont do any exersise as such, but i did do 2 days of Zumba last week.
Do you think i am losing too much or am i on target?
Thanks in advance :)

Well done on a fab 7 weeks.

I think if your ww instructor is happy then the ex ww user may just be jealous that you are doing so well.

Weight losses are always better at the start of a diet and tend to slow down over time but as long as your coach is happy then you should be too.

Good luck x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I would agree with the above and chances are the more you lose the slower it will begin to come off anyway so if your WW leader is happy with your progress then I would keep at it.

Well done on the losses!!

if ur ww instructer & you are happy then I wouldnt worry, u are doing great, just had a peep at my record card and 7 wks into ww's I had lost 18.5lbs (1st4.5lbs) so similiar to urself.
once ur eating ur dailies, you are doing fine, be proud of urself, and well done :)

Just listen to your own body is what I think! If you feel great and aren't hyped up on happy pills to make it that way then you must be ok :) Bare in mind what others have already said; the beginning of a diet is often rewarded with a fast weight loss, and the latter parts with slower progress. Remember you may well have lost a lot of water weight etc witch eating healthier. The WW leaders will know more about this. Great job!

Just looking at ur stats and there is nothing wrong with them!! Most people lose a larger amount in the first few weeks an then it settles down to around 1-2lb a week. Don't let anyone try and burst ur bubble, keep going and as long as u know u are eating well and looking after yourself then any weight loss is a bonus.

As far as I can see your weight loss is normal. As long as you are happy & your WW leader is happy & you're not feeling hungry etc keep doing what you're doing.

The weight loss will slow down at some point & may even plateau for a while but so long as you stick at it hun the weight will come off & stay off too. xxx

Hiya, just echoing what every one else is saying. Everyone losses weight at different rates at the start. They do say that the slower you loss the longer it stays off, and your rate of loss will start to slow when you get closer to target. Don't fret you are doing brilliant, if there was anything to worry about your leader would soon tell you. Best of luck with the rest of your journey xx

as my leader says,people lose weight at different rates there is no right or wrong way and it's you're own personal journey.

at class some people lose at 2-3lbs per week others half a pound a week.

you're doing great, well done :)

Everyone is different so i dont think there is a right or wrong loss! Well done :) xx

Hiya.. Again same as everyone has said we all lose weight at a different pace and at the start its bigger losses due to losing water and the healthy choices we're making..
The only thing is I checked your weight on the calculator (17st 10lb) and it says ur dailies are 39...
You're doing amazingly well. It cud possibly be that the ex WW'er is jealous that ur doing so well OR it cud be that he/she is looking out for you.. It wud be allot to lose in a short time for someone who only had a small amount to lose (dont mean any disrespect in saying that. I mean with a stone r 2 ony to lose) but seems to me ur doing fine.. Keep up the good work :D

Thanks for all the replies :)
I too wondered about the pp i am on, as i also checked, but i find it hard to even use the whole 35 some days, so if i increase to the right amount of pp, i fear i will stuff it up lol...
I am glad that i have had a good weight loss, as today has been a "crying" day, due to a "so called friend" but now an ex friend, but i havent felt like eating as beeing so upset, i hope it dont effect my weight loss

I was like that the other zi-ann.. Me and my Dad has a fall out and I was so upset/angry I felt sick so cudn't eat.. You'll be fine.. Just eat what you can and don't worry about it..
You're doing brililantly and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. its surprising how 'friends' turn in jealousy..
Chin up.. You're doing fab

Well done! You are doing brilliantly!!!! I agree with all of the above and thought you may be interested in what my friend experienced a year or two ago.... Her weight loss was dramatic and her leader gave her hard time about it. She followed the plan to perfection as she is an all or nothing kind of person. She was losing roughly 7lbs a week(!!!!) but she had a lot to lose (12ish stone) and couldn't help it. In the end she gave up going to classes as she couldn't stand the criticism in the classes and by email (!) and now weighs more than ever. I wonder if some of the leaders hear from WW what is a reasonable loss and to pay special attention to those that are losing quickly without remembering that everyone is an individual. There is no such thing as a 'typical' person of standard size with identical metabolic rates. Life would be boring if that was the case.

I'm probably not making sense!?

Anyway, after your first week (which happens to lots of us) your losses are perfect, so carry on as you are as you seem to be doing wonderfully xxx

your losses look great :) .... well done :) they say on average you should loose 2lb a week on WW .... so i would say your losses are about right ! :) ... ignore anyone who says otherwise and keep up the great work !

xxx

well done you're doing great, don't let anyone get you down and remember you're doing this for yourself. The first week of weight loss will also be a loss of excess fluid as well so taking into account your weight 7lb sounds fine, keep it up and don't let that other woman have the last laugh

Back