Help! its nearly lunch time

Hello everyone

just wanted to ask for some quick easy and low point lunch ideas?

My job means I often don't get time for lunch but I need to make the effort if I'm going to change my bad ways!

Thanks

I don't often get time for lunch either, I have to work through...

Sometimes I manage a tin of soup at my desk, that's quite nice and filling and you can work through.

I don't personally do sandwiches. I don't find that they fill me up, so I try to avoid them.

What about taking leftovers from the night before? If I do a pasta dish, that's usually pretty good cold the next day, I make up a second portion and dish that up at the same time as my tea and put it straight in the fridge so I cant eat it!! haha.

:)

Other than that, I'm out of ideas... sorry!

Hi hun....

i love to have pitta bread with any filling.

the asda pittas with garlic and corriander are fab and only 2 points

I tend to mix and match with tuna and red onion mayo (1/2 tin tuna with 0 point mayo and red onion =1 pt)

i also use the cooked chicken pack from asda in various flavours and its only 2 pt per 1/3 of the pack.

Another good lunch is 2 slices ww bread toasted (1pt) and half a tin of baked beans(2pt) poured over. you dont need marg as the sauce soaks into the bread

Baked potatos done in the micro are fabby too. peirce all over with a fork and wrap it in kitchen roll. cook for 4 min turn and cook for another 4min and you have the perfect baked tattie. Rule of thumb for those are the size of your palm for 2.5 pts.

As you can tell i'm not really a salad sort of gal lol!!!

Good luck tho finding some more nice goodies that you like xx

Hellmans extra light is 0 point and asda extra light is also 0 point :)

Hee hee glad to be of service :happy096:

:bliss:

Back