Help I've eaten a crisp (and slice of ham)

babejules

:sigh: I have no excuses other than I wasn't thinking. I just made kids a sandwich each and its a bad habit I've got of pinching a slice of ham and a crisp as I make them. It didn't occur to me til I'd finished making them and now I'm gutted.

Iknow I'm being overly dramatic but I just thought I should share with you how naughty I was and how easy it is to slip into bad habits. :mad:

i know just how easy it is im only on day 2 but found myself nearly licking the jam off the knife at breakfast, and at dinner if the kids leave a chicken nugget i just feel like eating it, but then i look at all your posts and i know it will all be worthwhile X

It is so easy! I put an oven chip in my mouth last night and had to spit it out straight away. It made me realise why/ how I got to be the size I am - picking at food all the time the calories would soon add up. I think food for me was a really bad habit and I hope tfr will break help me break it.

Its also just as easy not to pick, now stop it and be a good girl, early night for you young lady

I agree with you both I pick at every single meal I make for the kids and have been known to cook an extra nugget or two just for me:)

you asking:px

Its mad the habits you get into. I used to sit with my older baby feeding her a huge plate of mashed food and be so proud of her when she ate it all. Now she only takes a third of her dinner and mashes the rest in her hair. Why did she eat it before..... She didn't .....I DID

I know what you mean about the baby food i always test to see if its to hot with my tongue now i cant im sure he would cry if it was to hot lol

It is so easily done. On my first day I licked a bit of food off my finger whilst cooking the children's tea before I realised and had to quickly rinse out my mouth!!! Now I try to think first and wipe my fingers on the tea towel instead!

Back