Help I've had 33 syns on meal out tonight can I.......

MissHP

Silver Member
I went out for dinner tonight and believe it or not i picked carefully but have still used a total of 33 syns today :cry: (I checked th syns with my SW leader so at least i know its not any worse!)

If I count my syns over the week rather than daily and make sure i dont go over 105 syns in 7 days do you think that will be ok?

I dont very often go out, so it will be easy to have free meals until weigh day and lower amounts of syns

Thanks for your advice.

Helen x

I would personally try to have fewer syns through out the rest of your week until weigh in comes.

Dont worry about going over your syns, you're only human and you said you made the best choice and picked carefully..so well done to you for being so good.

Good luck xx

Thanks Chrissie,

I did try my best. Will keep the rest of the week low on syns. Its amazing that even though you pick carefully and the meal contains a lot of free food the oil etc soon bumps the syns up!

Helen xx

Just looking at your wi results..wow 6lb in your first week, how amazings!! Lovely losses.. mine are weird, 3.5, 2.5 and this week 1.5 losses lol.

x

I'm having a low day today so thats really cheered me up.

Apart from my first week and this week, i've seemed to have really low loses even though i've stuck to plan (today was the first blip, but i'm just going to go for weekly syns instead)

Helen x

Yes it will be ok if you have your syns weekly rather than daily. this is what I do all the time:D

You'll be just fine. Did your consultant explain how you can use 'flexi syns' to your advantage? Even better than feeling like you're on a 'diet' for the next few days.

Back