Help! I've just cheated.

Hi all, I've kept my distance so far, and just read everyone's posts to keep me motivated. For some reason today I have cheated. I've been on CD for 7.5 weeks and have lost over 2 stone, gone from a very tight 16 to a size 12. Bought 2 pairs of trousers on Monday and was so happy:D, so why have I cheated today!!!:cry:

I have eaten nearly a whole bag of walkers that my son left, so then I had half a salmon fillet and a piece of cheese, while cooking the kids tea. I feel like going mad now and having a feast, even though I feel stuffed.

Am I doomed now that I have cheated or can I get over it?? Am I going to feel really hungry tomorrow? Please help.

Hi all, I've kept my distance so far, and just read everyone's posts to keep me motivated. For some reason today I have cheated. I've been on CD for 7.5 weeks and have lost over 2 stone, gone from a very tight 16 to a size 12. Bought 2 pairs of trousers on Monday and was so happy:D, so why have I cheated today!!!:cry:

I have eaten nearly a whole bag of walkers that my son left, so then I had half a salmon fillet and a piece of cheese, while cooking the kids tea. I feel like going mad now and having a feast, even though I feel stuffed.

Am I doomed now that I have cheated or can I get over it?? Am I going to feel really hungry tomorrow? Please help.

In the past when I cheated during other diets I often used the first cheat as an excuse to then binge. Just because you have a momentary lapse just draw a line through it and start again.
You have done so well and I'm sure you look great in your new trousers. Just keep reminding yourself why you are losing weight. Good luck!:)

You are human - and you've had a little blip ..... don't turn it into an enormous one! Stop eating now - drink plenty of water, continue tomorrow with plenty of water and whatever you'd normally have on CD. Maybe you are ready to move onto 790plan??? How much more would you like to lose???

You shouldn't feel too hungry tomorrow - just have extra water if you do and on what you've said you've had you should be back into ketosis the following day.

Well done on your fantastic losses so far. Don't lose sight of your goal and you'll be fine!

I need to lose another 20 pounds minimum, so still have a while to go. My BMI is not yet 25, so need to keep SS's for a few more weeks at least. Still, being on the computer is stopping me from eating and I need to bath the kids soon.

Hubbies gone to Ascot today, so maybe I'm just a bit jealous. He gets to go to loads of corporate events and I feel a bit bored!!

Hope I can get back on track.

20lb's is just over a month of SS and then go up the plans to lose the last bit. 790/1000/1200/1500 - which means you'll not have a gain in glycogen when you come off the diet.

You can do it - and get your DH to give you a treat for him going to Ascot ... maybe a nice massage or something non food related!

NO - you're NOT doomed to failure....but you must stop now !!

it's done, you've eaten...but move on, draw a line under it... and start again NOW !!

go try your new trousers on ....hopefully they'll feel a bit tight....and give the incentive you need to carry on !

stay on here...and outta the kitchen !

love

Debz xx

Don't beat yourself up about the blip......finish today with plenty of water and get an early night.

You have done brilliantly and will continue to do so. So tomorrow morning try those new trousers on and continue on the road to a slimline you.
Maggie
CDC Clacton on Sea

It is one day out of nearly 8 weeks. If you stop eating now you will be ok. The problem starts when you think that you will have ruined the diet and throw in the towel when you dont even know how this little blip has affected your weight loss.
Just carry on with the diet. I bet it wont have done much damage ( if any ) and if you have ? So what a few days of ssing will see you right!
Ceri

Ascot on Friday

My husband and his boss phoned me about an hour ago inviting me on a corporate day to Ascot!!! My husband is a bit tiddly having drunk complimentary vintage champagne all day!!! and says that the 3 course meal was fantastic.

What am I to do now??? I don't think I can manage this day on water and tetras. The ticket is apparently worth £500.

Any ideas?:eek:

Back