Help job interviews,Nothing to wear!!

Hi, Managed to drop from a size 22/24 to a size 20, but now have 2 job interviews in the pipeline for 20th/24th Feb and have nothing at all suitable to wear that fits me. Please can anyone help, also have visit with husband to Birmingham for his work and have nothing suitable for just mooching around the city. Will be sorting out my large clothes soon and will pass on anything donated to me once i shrink even more. Thanks very much, Jill x
[email protected]

I had a job interview a few weeks ago and managed to look respectable for £16 from asda, (skirt £5, shirt £5, cardi thing £6). They have a lot of officy smart type things in at the moment, actually thats all they seemed to have! as long as you have your shoes still it should be a bargain!

Sorry I havent got many spare clothes or id have a root as im now a 20 also , not long been at this size so havent got the wardrobes and wardrobes full of clothes i used to have lol

I bought my latest suit from George at Asda and it came to about 20 quid for the trousers and the jacket its grey with a very pale grey pinstripe through it I have seen it in loads of asdas so maybe your local one will have it, it looks like its worth way more than the 20quid(ish) i paid for it its proved by the fact i keep wearing it over the 60quid evans one so maybe thats worth a look

I bought a lovely pair of smart black trousers from Asda and you get the blouse free £10, cant get much better than that, and you havent spent too much so can get rid of without too much guilt when you go down another size,good luck with the job

Hi there, i was going to suggest asda too, i got a pair of black trousers and a blouse for about15 pounds and i got a long black smart cardigan (£12) not so long a go. I think asda will give you best value for money. You could also try tesco.

I am currently in a 20 and i still wear my smart stuff or else i would have sent you it down. Good luck and hope you find something suitable. xx

Oh i meant to also say, tesco's jeans are £10 and they are a good fit, how about some jeans and a nice top for mooching about the city.

Also, have a look on ebay. after i gave birth i didnt want to spend loads of money on clothes as i hoped to be changing size. got loads of bits on ebay, total bargains. the black linen trousers im wearing now are dorothy perkins, were in brand new condition and cost me 99p

i now sell all my old clothes on there, have made £1000+
So even if you treat yourself to something new, when it no longer fits just sell it on:)

Back