Help me to get back on track....PLEASE!!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Barwers, 15 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Barwers

Barwers Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

So this is my situation - I need help! Last summer I was on Cambridge and I successfully lost nearly 2 stone and felt GREAT!!!! But then things got a bit difficult. I got into a new relationship and found dating impossible on the plan (not eating out and not having a few drinks - I just couldn't do it). Plus I decided to give up smoking...which pushed me completely off the wagon.

Since then however I have not smoked for 9 months and have just moved in the afore mentioned person I started dating last summer - life is good. However, I have also piled on the weight to make me heavier than I was when I started last summer.

A few weeks ago a started Slimming World with my mum, but I just don't think it's for me! I think i'm all or nothing if you know what I mean?! All that work to lose 1lb in a week....YAWN!!! Don't get me wrong, for some people its perfect and I know loadssss of people who have lost on SW - but I like to visablly see results. It motivates me.

In 3 months I turn 30!!!!!! And I always promised that by then i'd have given up smoking (check) and be at me goal weight of 11 stone 7lbs to wear me dream dress for my birthday. I want to come back to Cambridge but need to get the "mind set" back. I have been looking at hideous pics of myself today that I hate and I can feel my brain clicking into place - but has anyone got anything else they do to get "in the zone"??

Anyone had a great weigh in week they can tell me about??? I know the first week back is the worst...I remember how badly I craved Jacket Potato - but I want to be THINNNNNER!!!! Arghhhhhhhh...

Keep going everyone...

Holly x

Week One: 15 stone 7lbs :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.