Help! Just ate something!

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Hey, working my way thru week 2 and just been out to bonfire/ghost walk. There was a food stall and did totally fine until the very end was handed a veggie burger! Thought I'd give it to hubby when he was finished but it was in my hands and... Am still due 2 shakes, should I not bother about the shakes?? Totally disappointed in myself, been doing so well and only had 3 ltrs of water today! Hoping that cos I've just dont 1 and half hours walking it might not be so bad??

dont worry about it, im so bloody tempted, you've done so well so far, just carry on normal tomorrow and dont worry your human, you must of put what an extra 200 cals... forget it.. hope you enjoyed it... lol

Nessie

First of all don't worry. You still need to have your 2 shakes to make sure you get all the nutrition!

Secondly don't worry lol! Drink water, and move on. Don't let it become an excuse to binge or eat anything more.

Forget about it now and carry on as usual - you'll be fine!

hi westie girl I am a newbie to thef orum i am trying to get a post up that you can read but dont know where they keep going!! i am about to commence training as a weight-matters consultant (I THINK) but am getting nervous!! can you give me some 'real' advice about how it works as a buisness did you find it easy to get going etc? ive got the presentation on the 12th put worried that I am being naeve about it all.

help!!

dont worry about it, im only on day 6 and i pigged out big time last night, im really p'd off about it coz id just got in to keatosisi but im back on the wagon lol xxx

hi sarah just wont let me email or pm or anything AAAAAAAAAAghhhhh my email is tortoisebobby at yahoo.co.uk can u drop me a line and ill email u back

Hi Nessie - I have eaten as well today - 12 days in - could kick myself now and hope I am still in ketosis. Not sure how quickly it will give me a negative reading. Lets just move on...not worth beating ourselves up.

dont worry about it, im only on day 6 and i pigged out big time last night, im really p'd off about it coz id just got in to keatosisi but im back on the wagon lol xxx

Hey guys, you're right what's done is done, think I'm jsut going to have one more shake instead of two just this once, it's getting late now anyway for 2 shakes, if it hadn't been in my hands I wouldn't have but nevermind just have to deal with the consequences, hoping too that it won't take me too long to get back into ketosis. Thanks for all your support just had a moment of crisis :sigh:

I have messed up today after such a positive start, I saw the crunchy nut cornflakes and ending up eating a bowl. I am so angry with myself I have no willpower.
Its straight back on s/s tomorrow.

oh nessie lol. what are you like .
never mind i too have eaten ... as you know. monday fresh start , keep going we can still get to goal by xmas !!! hope you all had good evening thou , at least you got up straight with the washing last night ... that must have burnt up some more cals .......
tomorrow mate ... new day .
big hugs

I've just tested too and it's one shade less (shade b4 nothing) but not out of it completly. Will check in the morning again, hopefully will be ok :eek:

oh nessie lol. what are you like .
never mind i too have eaten ... as you know. monday fresh start , keep going we can still get to goal by xmas !!! hope you all had good evening thou , at least you got up straight with the washing last night ... that must have burnt up some more cals .......
tomorrow mate ... new day .
big hugs

Hey Sue good to hear from you :) Like you say tomorrow's a new day! Chat later on tomorrow hope, take care pal x

Back