Step 1 Sole Source Help last pack till weigh in

scooby_lu83

Right cders i have my next weigh in in the morning therefore leaving me my last pack to have tonight.. Soup.. But over last couple of days I've really been feeling nauseous with soup even thought of having makes me wanna be sick.. I'm starving and don't know what to do.. I really don't think my stomach can handle another soup :(

Any ideas

have some chicken with cauli and broccoli with the soup it will help fill you up, i stopped the soup as i was gagging at them, i have a drink for my breakfast,bar for lunch and chicken or fish with veg and a porridge for my dinner, good luck x

Hmmm don't think we've got any mums veggie and not been buying stuff for me from supermarket since I started thus duet.. Would have 2 boiled eggs but that's just not gonna fill me tonight... Xx

scooby_lu83 said:
Hmmm don't think we've got any mums veggie and not been buying stuff for me from supermarket since I started thus duet.. Would have 2 boiled eggs but that's just not gonna fill me tonight... Xx

Make them and eat them with your soup , I don't like soups I have 2 shakes and a bar a day stay strong xxx

harassed_mother said:
Make them and eat them with your soup , I don't like soups I have 2 shakes and a bar a day stay strong xxx

Mum found a piece of chicken in freezer.. Life saver still can't stomach the soup tonight going to change it tomorrow for a shake instead xx

scooby_lu83 said:
Mum found a piece of chicken in freezer.. Life saver still can't stomach the soup tonight going to change it tomorrow for a shake instead xx

I would too if that's better for you

harassed_mother said:
I would too if that's better for you

Yeah think it's going to be this week might get a couple of the mushroom ones just to break the week up but def more shakes xx

scooby_lu83 said:
Yeah think it's going to be this week might get a couple of the mushroom ones just to break the week up but def more shakes xx

I didnt like any of em to be honest all made me gag lol

I liked the soups to start with (tomato, chilli and chicken/mushroom) but over the past week have gone right off them... ended up not having them 4 days out of the 7 and had a lower loss than I would of liked. CDC reckons body went into starvation mode as i hadn't had all 3 products per day. makes sense I suppose. i swapped them for shakes and am much happier now!

Back