Help!Lipotrim

Partyp

Hi there, Im new to the site and wondering if anyone can help me. I recently did Lipotrim. I lost 10lb in my 1st wk then only 4lb the wk after ( I didnt attend my weigh in). I became really disheartend by this as the weight wasnt coming off as quickly dispite the amount of exercise I was doing. I eventually caved on day 10. I had two shakes and a low cal meal.Im slowly getting my appetite back and eating healthy. Im pleased to say I ve not put any of the weight on as of yet. Im now wondering what to do next, if I start Lipotrim after eating am I likely to have another big loss or should I start weight watchers? Very confused but desperate to lose weight pls help! Thanks xxxx

Hi Party P,
I'm not sure if i'll be of much help but i suppose it got me thinking....
Are you willing to stick to 100% and if so, go for it! Otherwise the WW might be a better option for you. You would be making it harder for yourself by not being 100% because you won't be hitting ketosis which really makes things a lot easier. Sorry for not being of more help and hope you can make a decision. BTW 14lb in 2 weeks is amazing!!! :)

If I'm reading your post right you lost 4lbs the second week in only 3 days before caving. It sounds to me like you were doing great. Good luck whatever you decide

Hiya PartyP. Glad to hear you didn't put the weight back on. I'm a bit confused why you were disheartened at losing 4lbs. Was it because you were expecting a 10lbs a week sort of loss? If you lose 3 or 4lbs a week then that is a stone a month and you won't get better than that on any other diet! I can understand you getting frustrated cos you did so much exercise but, apparently, apart from helping you tone up, release endorphins, etc, exercise won't affect the weight loss much at all? If you can stick to LT 100%, then you won't get a faster diet if you're in a hurry but if you know you need the food and you are willing to lose it slowly then WW could be the way to go. Good luck whatever you decide. :D

14lb in 2 weeks is an amazing loss and you wouldnt get that on any other diet , have you thought about cambridge , you can do shakes and a healthy meal i think its called the 800 plan , you still get weighed weekly and have an advisor too . have a look on the cambridge forum . Lipotrim is hard but it eventually becomes a habit , the second week was hard for me too first time round and im hoping this time it will be easier , hope this helps xx

14lbs in 2weeks :eek: come on girl that's bloody brilliant! You won't get 10lb losses every week the average is 1stone a month which is amazing isn't it :D xx

Back