help...losing motivation

lotty28

Silver Member
Hey everyone. I have lost 3st with sw since feb. I have another stone to go till target. I have been messing about the past couple of weeks and keep.losing and gaining the same lbs. Last 2 weeks i have gained 3lbs and i know i am in for another gain this week due to an over indulgent birthday weekend.

I am sat here now wondering if sw is.for me and even considering trying ww. I am being silly i know it but dont know how to get my mojo back and start losing again. I do feel like crap...help!! Xx

Hi.....I had lost 18lb since March and over the last 3 months I have been losing and gaining the same lbs since going on holiday in October....I have gained 5lb in total since this time. So last week it really hit home that I have let SW slip and I haven't been as organised. So I sat down on Thursday after WI and I planned my meals for the week and so far I have stuck 100% and feel great and I know I will be 100% till I get weighed again on Thursday and hoping for a 2lb loss.

So it is definitely possible, just sit yourself down and write a meal plan and write down everything you eat as I find this helps me massively! If I don't write it down I think it's ok to have naughty food.

It proves that SW does work as you've lost a fantastic 3st since February!

Hope this helps give you motivation as I know how you feel :)

I don't think its that slimming world isn't for you to be honest, its probably just the time of year, especially if you've had Birthdays as well thrown into the mix. I think a lot of us are struggling with different plans and even just feeling like its Christmas already. Maybe try and relax a little with the plan over the next few weeks and get straight back on it in Jan.

I do think if you started ww you would have exactly the same problem this time of year. Slimming world is great for the cold months anyway, loads of comfort food is free.... mash and casserole is lovely on a cold evening :)

Hey everyone. I have lost 3st with sw since feb. I have another stone to go till target. I have been messing about the past couple of weeks and keep.losing and gaining the same lbs. Last 2 weeks i have gained 3lbs and i know i am in for another gain this week due to an over indulgent birthday weekend.

I am sat here now wondering if sw is.for me and even considering trying ww. I am being silly i know it but dont know how to get my mojo back and start losing again. I do feel like crap...help!! Xx

Ive been sw since jan and fell of rails for a month part way through .... Ive now got my mojo back i had stopped writing things down and stopped coming on here as much but now i go on here Alot i find helping and advising others on all things sw helps keep me motivated and I have started writing all my food down again so ive stopped cheating myself as much

Back