Help - lost my way!!

ruthontheedge

Well i think i may have lost my way slightly.

Background is lost 5 n half stone on CD and feeling great!!:flirt2: Got to my goal of 11,3 and then it all went a bit pearshaped!! Worked up to 1200 plan but kept gaining odd pounds so dropped back to 810 to loose them which i did. BMI 25 now so chuffed. Is it safe for me to still do the 810 to keep loosing - i'm just soooo nervous about moving up again incase it all goes back on!

Had the weekend off and went away for my 1st wedding anniversery and ate rubbish. paid for it with my weigh in which showed a gain of about 7lbs!!! AGGGHHH - know this may be water weight not fat as such but OMG i'm scared.

My CD counsellor is on holiday till 19th October so have got my stock of shakes and bars and doing 810 (or trying) until she returns. Trouble is i'm just not into it at the moment. I'm sure i am putting loads on - my clothes and that still fit the same but i think my head is saying i'm getting bigger!

I can't help picking as well - not being too bad - things like an apple, banana but its still off plan isn't it?? I have also started having an egg n toast in the morning with my shake as i was getting ravenous before lunch and this seems to help me feeling like i could chew my leg off!! LOL. I know this is not on plan and my own adaptaion and i know its wrong but i just feel at a loss.

I'm also trying for a family and thats due this weekend so my heads in a mix at the moment. I would be over the moon if i was pregnant but i suppose we will have to wait and see!!

It should be safe to stay on 810 until goal, lots of people do this - you cannot stay on SS or SS+ of course once you are past BMI 25. I know egg & toast is not on 810, but I would be OK at building this into the plan if it helps you to stick with the plan otherwise... as you are technically at goal? You could just call 810 1000 instead, but whatever you can stick with! In fact, with 1000 you are allowed fruit I think, so it may be a better plan for you and no sense of 'cheating'... better still.

You've done so well Ruth but maintaining is the tough bit and where most of the lessons have been for me... hang on in there. If CDC is away, can you PM KD or another minis CDC and get some extra support? You are sounding a bit lost and having been lost myself not so long ago, just a little bit worried for you hon. Take care and keep going!

xxx

Hiya if you are at target you shouldn't be on 810 - you do need to be going up the plans. Don't be scared of eating, as long as you do it right you shouldn't put on. Although saying that adapting it your way way isn't the best way to do it, have a look at your book for inspiration.
Also although I don't have any medical knowledge I would think that if you are trying to get preggy you really shouldn't be on 810. I'm sure a CDC will be along with some better advice soon though.

Back