Attack Help me feel better-please!

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
So I'm on day 3 of attack
Have stuck to it to the book and have just weighed and I know I shouldn't be doing every day but nothing has changed
I've read on here that it should by now and wonder if I'm storing fat as I've never eaten so little
I'm feeling really poop!
Any advise would help x

This isn't a diet where you eat little, you should be eating LOADS! Put up some menus so we can see what you are eating and come up with some suggestions.

Got to agree with CD, lets see what your eating and drinking and we can give you some advice. Basically eat loads of protein from the Attack list and drink a couple of litres of water a day, if your following it then dont worry. I only weigh myself x2 per week once midweek then again on the weigh in day, that works for me otherwise id get fed up with myself if the scales dont move. Good luck, and keep going!! Cx

Agree with above, it's not a diet it's a change of life, eat what your allowed even if I'm not hungry I still try at least a chicken breast so I'm not light headed. I weigh myself once a week naked holding my boobs up ( no idea why just got into that routine!) after a pee and record my weight then, it seems to move down and not drive me up the wall! Good luck and keep going sweetie xxx

LOL at you holding your boobs up Jan :8855:

P.S I weigh naked, after a pee and take my wedding ring off for it! :eek:

I swear to god cd my fiancé thinks its hilarious!! He's like it doesn't make you lighter! Think it's so I can see the scales rather than trying to catch a glimpse through the swinging pendulums ;) hahaha
Wedding ring, wit we like lol x

(You've not shown your fiancé your boobs before the wedding surely?!!) aaaah that "fiancé" word. I can't seem to get into the habit of using it!

Can you fill out your statistics please? What do you weigh and how tall are you please?

I'm not to sure how add that in to but I weigh 12.6 and I'm 5.5
I've got a diary on here on what I've been eating so feel free to have a nosey
Thanks all in advance
L x

i wee and take my glasses off.... and the scales have to be on a certain tile in the kitchen ;)

Yes I weigh after a wee then a certain tile 1st, then move to another allocateted tile in the kitchen, but all in the duff without earringgs lol

Laura agree with the girls you need to eat more off the list and remember its unlimited, never feel hungry....there is no need, most days I eat a whole chicken.

Lmao :D :D
I wee, get naked but have to leave my glasses on because otherwise I can't see the numbers.

Laura - like eveyone else has said - stick with it, eat loads of protein, and drink loads, my body quite often resists when I first start on a diet, and then finally gives in when it gets used to the new way of eating. I haven't weighed since restarting last Friday because I didn't want to get stressed if I hadn't lost. My clothes feel looser and I feel a bit slimmer but I'm going to get weighed at the weekend and see where I am then. Just keep at it and the weight will shift because dukan works. :D

Thank you all so much!
I'm going to buy a whole chicken at lunch and starting nibbling more!
I'll do 7 days which will take me to Monday then weigh in,I certainly feel thinner today!
What would I do without this place!! X

Fab site, great advice and recipies x

Echo what the others have said, eat loads, don't be hungry. Keep a hard boiled egg in your bag and in the fridge, they are great for filling a gap.

The scales WILL go down so keep on track, best of luck!!

FF

Guys your weigh in stories are HILARIOUS!!!! SOOOOOOO funny!

I have a certain bathroom tile also. And have to keep specs on cahse even with a magnified scale I can't read them without! Also found getting bf to read didn't help..."not the right angle for the dial".

Laura agree with the girls you need to eat more off the list and remember its unlimited, never feel hungry....there is no need, most days I eat a whole chicken.

We're having chicken tonight, chicken tonight, Everybody's favourite bird!! lol ha ha ha

Back