Help me get my ticker on my posts!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Hi, ive restarted today and ive created a ticker but I dont know how to get it to show on my posts?? Im usless with the computer unless its logging on so can anyone help me out?? Thanks sarahxx.

Hi Sarahp,it can be a bit confusing at the best of times to add stuff to your signature, i am not very good with oc`s but i will try and help u.

1) Go to which ever site your are making your weight loss ticker (Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page)

2) At the last stage of creating your ticker u will se some boxes wit text in them.

3) Higlight the box that says "BB CODE"

4) Right click on your mouse then select copy

5) Come on to MiniMins and on the far left hand side of the
u will see "USER CP"

6) Click on User CP and scroll down to edit signature.

7) You will see a box that says "edit signature" then right
click agin in that box and select "paste" .

8) Then click preview signature and if you are happy with
your signature then click "save changes".

You should see your ticker now in every post you write.Sorry this was so long winded, if you need any more help then you can pm me and ill do my best to help you.

Take care xxx

Hi Roch,Thank you for your so easy to follow instructions for a ticker. I am computer phobic most of the time, and I've been trying for a month to get my ticker And following your instructions now I have one!!!thanks again,
Nikki

Roch you are a darling!!! Thank you so much, its been a very successful day all round on my 1st day of restart. Sarahxx.

Back