Help me get through this week...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
My LO is still unwell, he was up all night, which meant I was too! I'm so tired! And now I feel like I'm coming down with the virus too. I feel awful and have that horrible sicky feeling you get with flu sometimes.

I have had my HEX A, and one HEX B, 7 syns, so just one HEX B to use later. I'm trying to use these first as I really don't feel like eating at all. Atleast then I'll have eaten enough healthy bits and calories to keep me going!! I'm trying to drink water but it makes me feel sicky, hurts my throat :(

Does anyone have any advice to keep me on track this week... I think it's going to be hard. I didn't go on my X-trainer today I'm just far too tired and feeling meh, so it looks like it's going to be another crappy weigh in next week (on top of my 0.5 loss yesterday). Exercise will be virtually non-existent, gr!

Argh feel rough!! to make it worse OH got in from work at 5:30am and did the usual "I'm off to bed for the day" omg how to make me feel worse lol. I need sleep!! xxx

Awww huni!

Firstly....eat some meals that are stodgy...pasta based, potatoes, that way, you will be fuller for longer and it wont matter if you dont eat very much all day.
Secondly....you need to eat oranges and bananas to give you some important Vit c and the energy to keep you going.
Lots of hot fluids too if you can. Take care and I hope that you and LO get better soon.

xxxxx

Don't really know what to suggest hun! Just wanted to offer you ***HUGE HUGS***. I cannot drink water when i'm ill either as it sits on my tummy and makes me feel sick aswell, i drink alot of green tea and that gets me through sicky days! As does honeydew melon and yoghurt xx

Oooh and mashed potatoes mmmmmmmmmmmm

HEy thanks for the advice both of you. I had a bowl of strawberries, raspberries and Pink Lady apple with muller yog on top. Stuck my 28g meusli on there too. Was quite filling and didn't make me feel too blergh. I might see if we have any peppermint tea left from when I was pregnant as that used to keep my morning sickness at bay... I want a nap... xx

Back