HELP ME HELP A FREIND!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by everchangingme, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well if any of you are following my posts I started this crazy diet just over two weeks ago with a very good freind of mine. She really struggled with the first week and unfortunately gave up last week. However she is thinking of trying it agin. Help me persude her!!!!!!!

Come on Daisy YOU CAN DO IT:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

maybe this cd is not for her at the moment , maybe slimming world , slower results but she will be lossing and who knows she may think , i can do this cd

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Yes, she does not seem to be ready. Ask her what she wants todo , maybe if she sees you lossing weight she might think hold on i'm going to give it another go ?

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If she does want to do it why not try the 790 or 1000 plan. Im on 790 have had many, many blips but Im still losing weight. I get my packs plus a small food allowance, its all listed in your yellow book. Then maybe if she feels ready in a couple of weeks she could move down to ss or stick with 790 if happy.

6. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i agree

ask her to try 790 as it is hard if u really do need food...i wish her all the best in whatever she does..;)

7. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you ECM and thank you ladies, I really do appreciate all your advice etc. I really don't know what to do at the moment. I can see the fantastic results from CD and I know that nothing worth having is easy to get but I did find last week really hard. ECM has assured me that that feeling passed and I can see from reading on here that it does and the diet really did work for me, I had lost 8lb in the week that I did it!
    I am going to have a good think and chat to a CDC and see what they advise too!
    Thanks again xx

8. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Whatever you decide is cool hunny and I am here to support you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.