Help me, help me!!!!!!!!

Kirstie007

I'm back on day two - I know it's a bad time to start right on the weekend and I'm practically chewing the sofa!

I'm doing ok without food but (without sounding like an alcy) I desperately need a glass of red wine - it's my weekend treat.

Please help I need that motivation to keep on the straight and narrow. I don't want to be fat any more but this is like torture.

Please help, what do you do when the food devil hits? :help2:

Kirstie

a glass of water, or a coffee. Also i find a big Glass of Sparkling water can feel like a treat. The feeling will pass, the first 4 days are the hardest and you are half way there. Think about that dress you are going to wear at Christmas and how good you will look 1 stone lighter this time next month. xxx stick with it hun this diet works :) ( i tell myself things like this) lol

drink some water..or tea? or have your last shake if you havent already? if that doesnt work then always come on here or even better go and have a bath,,,that takes up a good hour! or brush your teeth...you wont want to eat after that!
or read a book,,,,go for a walk,,, have an early night or do some cleaning!!!

And if it helps or is any motivation at all....ive just slipped off the wagon after trying to get through my first week and now i have to start all over again...you do not want to feel like this!!!!!

good luck!!!! you can do it,,stay away from the cuboard!! :)

I missed a glass of red in the evening more than food when I started too- now I dont miss it at all and I'm off tfr 3 weeks and didnt go back it at all.

I used to drink soda water in a wine glass in the evening- made me feel like I was having something special!!

Good luck, you will get through it!! xx

Thanks Girls the feeling has passed and I'm sooooo glad I didn't give in!

Thanks for the support x

yaaaayyyyy :) bet you feel great now..good job,,come on here whenever and well give you the support...:)

Thanks Pudge,

I feel really proud - yippee!!

Back