Help me help myself!!

popnfresh

Hey all,

have been posting on and off here for a while but think its time to start a diary to help keep me on track! I started ww 29 weeks ago today and as of this morning have lost 3.5stone. I am now aiming to loose a pound next week to get me to the first goal of 50lb weight loss!!

A little about me....... My name is Katie will be 26 this year. Bought a house with my lovely supportive boyfriend Eoin a few months ago, which is run by our two doggies princess Millie (Westie) and trouble maker puppy Mylo (Cairn)

So I really need your help and support, if you notice anything I'm doing wrong or can offer advice I would really appreciate it!

thanks x

Last edited:
Brilliant so far!
Here to follow x x

Thanks hunny xxxx

So yesterday's points went like this:

Breakfast:

Honeydew melon and apple 0
1 pint of sugar free mi wadi 0

Lunch:

Baby potatoes 4
Stew 7
1 pint of water 0

Tea:

1/2 a bag of chips 15
1/2 a chicken and chorizo panini 6

Picked at while in work
: :(

Lidl gouda cheese roll 5
1/2 Chocolate iced ring doughnut 4

34/34 daily used
7/49 weeklies used

* Went on a 40 minute walk

i really need to curb eating the food from the bakery at work 9 points wasted as i didn't even enjoy it, i was walking around doing other things while eating it!
By the time i got home i was feeling hungry so me and himself decided we would split a bag of chips, angry over it now! but oh well i'll have to be extra good for the rest of the week i really need to loose this lb (i've never felt so much pressure over a lousy lb!)

Last edited:
have a bit of a dodgy tummy yesterday and today (got my lovely TOTM!) food went like this:

Cheese roll for my lunch 5pp

dinner was mince wih lads of veggies and some bbq sauce 10pp
2 croquettes and a roast potatoes 8pp

then i was a little bold and had some chocolate drops 10pp (think this may be a over estimate as they were tiny and only has a few)

33/34 pp
7/49 weeklies

Also went on a 1 hour walk

Okay so not very good at updating this (kind of feel like I'm talking to myself!) any who lost .5lb this week, was annoyed at the time but hey ho only .5lb to get my 50lb cert so hopefully next WI :fingerscrossed:

Don't feel like you're talking to yourself, people are reading, just watch your post to view count creeping up x

Don't feel like you're talking to yourself, people are reading, just watch your post to view count creeping up x

Thanks for that, was starting to feel like a bit of a loon!!!

See, and I'm here again...

See, and I'm here again...

Pull up a chair!! Thanks for popping by :wavey: how are you getting on?

Ive been horrendous these last few days, no exercise can't even remember where my tracker is, so have no idea of my points I'm so angry at myself! I've two days to do as much damage limitation as possible, I can't believe I've done this to myself when I've only .5lb to go to get my cert :ashamed0005: .

Rant over!!

Had my WI this morning lost 3lb so am now down 52.5lb and got my 50lb cert, so almost half way there!

going to make a more conscious effort in post my food this week to keep me on track, only 4 weeks to my holidays!

Well done on reaching the 50lbs mark!!! Go you!!!

I've popped in to subscribe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, I'm not very good at filling this in mind you! I will def try harder I need to make myself accountable for what I am putting in my gob! Had another not so great week had a sneaky WI and looks like I'm up 1.5, I need to find my will power.

I've just restarted again this week, so far so good! Just taking it a day and a week at a time x

It can be hard to stay motivated cant it? Your right the only way to do it is one day at a time, when is your WI?

I weighed in friday but didn't track over weekend so reweighed on Monday again and started again, so Monday mornings are going to be my weigh ins x

Are you doing it yourself at home or going to classes? I put up this morning 1.5lbs but I deserved it I wasn't very good!! So trying to get my head back in the game again now. I need to make a bigger effort filling out this diary and holding myself accountable!

I'm just doing it from home, I've been to classes before but I don't really get anything out of them. There's a class on at my work and the leader weighs us for free if we want weighed. Just been away with my husband for the weekend, totally over indulged! But we've been chatting about weight etc and he says he's really wanting to get fit and lose weight so he is starting as of tomorrow. So from tomorrow I will be on plan EVERY DAY!!!

Have you had a good weekend?

haing a good weekend but like yourself totally over indulged I don't know what's wrong with me I can't get my head back into this at the moment I am going on holidays in three weeks you would think that would motivate me but I'm all over the place! It's sohardtostick to when your head is not it!

Well I'm finally back!
I Was on my holiers in California and Vegas for the last 3 weeks, I ate and drank everything in sight but the walking I did limited my gain to 7 lbs.
so I've been back on track for the past week and have lost 6 1/2 pounds so that's most of my holiday weight lost happy with that but I really really need to make a bigger effort with my food diary on here this week!
So my next aim is to get to my 4 stone mark which is another 6.5 pounds away! How is everybody doing xxx

Well I'm finally back!
I Was on my holiers in California and Vegas for the last 3 weeks, I ate and drank everything in sight but the walking I did limited my gain to 7 lbs.
so I've been back on track for the past week and have lost 6 1/2 pounds so that's most of my holiday weight lost happy with that but I really really need to make a bigger effort with my food diary on here this week!
So my next aim is to get to my 4 stone mark which is another 6.5 pounds away! How is everybody doing xxx

Hello Sweetie, Well Done on nearly losing your holiday gain, I restarted last Friday and 1st WI is tomorrow! X

Was reading and well done on that little of a gain :) I also gained 7lb by been in bed for three weeks with my back and eating all round me because I felt sorry for myself , I got on my scales Monday and got an awful shock!! Tracked since Monday and with the support from here I've lost five pounds of it so far !! Will know proper loss by Monday xx amazing what we can all do when we put our minds to it x

Hello Sweetie, Well Done on nearly losing your holiday gain, I restarted last Friday and 1st WI is tomorrow! X

Oh good luck with your WI today, let me know how it goes x

Back