help me i feel like crying

sarah88

Gold Member
i have started again with the old plan after having a few weeks off, i already lost 2 stone and still got 2 to go. second day in i have used all 18 points and just want to scoff my face, im really struggling, im not very well (have some kind of throat infection) and im feeling confused about the 2 plans i tried the new one and gained, just ate because i was allowed, but i like the thought of the new plan as fruit is free, confused and i really need some support cause i just feel like i want to cry, i still feel fat and very unhappy with the way i look and i dont understand why i cant stop wanting to eat, but i really want to lose weight.
help please

Ur just having an off day!! Don't beat yourself up, remember the two stones uve already lost! If u like the idea of new plan why not stick to it for next few weeks, heard people saying first few weeks ur body has to adjust, you can always change back to old plan if it's really not working for you! When I had days or even spells in the day when I wanted to stuff my face I used to try on old clothes that were now too big for me, it always gave me a wee lift. This wee phase will pass soon so don't give up and keep in mind how well uve done up until now!!!!

Look how well you have done already :D.

Look at old photos, look at the difference, try on old clothes, and remember why you started dieting in the first place!

If the discover plan works, stick with it to get back on track, then maybe try the propoints again, i had 4/5 weeks where I went up and down, hovering round the 1 1/2 stone mark, and this week, with determination smashed it, remember what it feels like when you get weighed and you loose

You can do it Sarah, we are all with you! x

Back