help me i need a curry...

shell

hates diets
oh god i need food ...i need food real bad... and i need spicy food....do you think id get away with plain chicken tikka??????

dont know hun, i was thinking that myself today!

gonna put some hot and spicy chicken in the oven for hubby, from iceland, look and smell good - and i love them!!

when its add a meal week, can this count as your 200gr chicken?!!

theres wishing hey shell?? x

No, dont do it, you will regret it later. Have a big glass of water and do something to take your mind off it. Its just a craving and if you let it win now who knows what will happen in the future.

fizzy ive tried the water..had a soup drink....even had half a shake .....but i still need it!!!

You don't NEED it. Keep telling yourself that. Its an addiction, its just a naughty voice in your head.

Think how strong and proud you will feel if you still to SS 100%

I think you'd struggle to eat a curry and all the trimmings after 2 weeks on SS. I tried it last year!!! Believe me it wasn't worth it. It will be the start of a slippery slope and then it's so hard to keep going.

hi shelley.

you do not need a curry!!!

look at all the temptation i had yesterday & i resisted. I could've killed somebody for food but i managed to resist.

DON'T DO IT. YOU'LL REGRET IT LATER!!!

em x

you can do it be strong!!!
i'm gonna have my soup now, with a good helping of tabasco and white and black pepper!!
get some sort of spicy flavour in my mouth!!

dont do it!! x

i dont want a big curry just a little bit of chicken tikka.....or in our kebab shop they do chicken done on a skewer not that stuff that they carve....its only chicken breast and salad......

your allowed ch and sal on ss+ sois it the spices that we're not allowed or????

surely spices wont kill me......ive had 2 half shakes today, can have 4 if i want coz im 5ft 9 , so wouldnt the chicken make up for the shake i havent had???

i dont know hun - but wanna find out!!! x

All im gonna say is that i started picking on good things and it turned into a week long binge!! Back on it today but its bloody hard so just think before u eat xxx

Back