Help me . im about to give up .... Day 5

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Ive felt fine all weak apart from the dizziness and weak, lethargy Ive not felt hungry ..

I feel awful however ... I really feel the need to eat, I feel sick like i could through up at any second, I Just want to eat somthing

Help!

Must admit, this my 1st re-start and have felt dizzy,weak,lethargic and a bit sicky this time-like the 1st trimester when pregnant! However am sure it will soon pass x

It WILL pass, don't give up! Just give yourself a big drink of whatever, a cuppa tea or something and have a wee lie down.

Failing that, look at moving up a step. Always look at moving up a step before you give up.

Hope you feel better soon. x

I suffer from the same things when doing a VLCD which is why I've given up in the past, however this time if I get like it I'm prepared to eat a little of something high protein to get me through it. Others may disagree with me, but I'm hoping that is what will get me through to my goal weight.

But, it is still only week one so try to ride through it and you will most likely be like everyone else on CD full of energy and feeling great in a few days.

I felt a bit like this last night - just drank some water, had a shake and took an early night :) that's all you can do really hun. Don't quit now, you're almost through the hard part!

xxx

Hope you're feeling better now Pixie and that the moment is passed - it's horrible when you feel like this ((hugs))

How much water are you drinking? When I drank too much on 810 I felt very lethargic and dizzy. Do ask yourself though if eating really will make you feel better, or is like trying to fix a broken thumb with a sandwich?

This too will pass...

i know my water intake is ok .. am just abot at my 4th pint fo today, I know this is to much info but i keep being a little bit sick in my mouth,
I dont have any chicken in .. is there anything else i could try or is it totlly not food related ?

Could you go have a nap and see if that helps? When I felt really sick I couldn't really handle it and my sleep sorted me right out!

xx

On ss+ you can have white fish, turkey breast, quorn, tuna in water. I can't remember anything else or you can have 200ml skimmed milk.

hanginthere.jpg

You could always have another pack ? or if not I would try some protein - or even a couple of mouthfulls of green veg - from the grren/white menu

thanks everyone,
I have had a sleep and ive woke feeling worse ...
I want to try another shake (number3) but i just dont feel i could stomach it i spose im to scared to try just incase i flow it up

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this :( Could it be possible you have the tummy bug thats been sweeping schools? My children and I had it, and it was like a gastro bug, lots of heartburn and acid reflux. It also wiped us out, I was so tired for a few days. I agree with what many people say here, sleep is a great healer, maybe give it a few more days to see how you feel? Hugs to you x

Thanks :) .. Ive just noticed your from my neck of the woods ... :) where abouts ? .. we off home again on the 20th ..

Will it hurt if i dont have my third shake and just go to bed instead??

I'm having one of those days and I cracked finally! I wish I'd come on here first for some support. You've done brilliantly to hold off. I wish I had your will power. Well Done You xxxxxxxxx

Back