Help me I'm desperate :(

xzoemarie

Hi guys I'm Zoe, I need to lose 6stone as I have put that much weight on in just over a year.. Crazy I know! I work all the time as a full time Carer, so don't have much time for slimming world/weight watchers but I really really really need help so if anybody has any tips on how to lose it, please help me! It's depressing I can't even look in a mirror without crying! :( thankyou x

Hi Zoe.

First of all I'm really sorry to hear what you are going through. I think that many other members here can relate to what you are saying so at least you know you are not alone.

If you really can't find the time to do weight watchers, have you looked at the weight watchers online? I've never done it myself but I'm sure other people have on here and maybe they might help.

Good luck and you've faced up to it at least and are taking the first steps so that's a positive in itself.

Hi Zoe, I too need to lose 6 stone (at least). It seems like such a big task and sometimes impossible but just take it a stone at a time. I work full time too and am doing slimming world. I'm finding it easy (so far) as there are so many things I can take to work for breakfast and lunch and easy things to grab and go for those hectic early starts or anticipated long days. If u need any tips for meals etc please feel free to inbox me as I would be happy to help as I know how it is to struggle and there are times when I feel really low about your weight and your lifestyle. Just remember u are not alone in this we're all battling together to make our life better :) xxxx

Hi, so sorry your going through this, I know exactly how it feels! Its a horrible place to be, but you can get through this and lose weight and gain confidence. I have done it myself, I lost just over 5 stone, through calorie counting and a little bit of exercise. It didn't take that much effort, had to plan my meals before my weekly shop, once a week i'd do a list of all my meals, buy them, and each day look at the list and make it and majority of the time it was cheap stuff as I remember being quite skint back then. All you have to do is look at your meal list every day and dont eat anything else. Good luck x

Hi

I'm on Cambridge Diet and it's great ! Delicious soups shakes etc
I would highly recommend this diet to any one also in the first week you can loose up to 1 st !!!
I'm on the 5th day and so far lost 5lb !!
Try this one out I'm sure it will work for you !!
Best wishes x

I currently pay £2 for all the non made up products and bars. I was paying £1.95 for packets and £2.15 for bars. So it can depend on who you see. I think because there is so little difference its about finding someone that works for you on Cambridge. I have seen some consultants charge as much as £2.50 for the bars and £2.25 for the other products.

I emailed them all asking exactly where they were and how much they charged to find a CDC that suited me. Hope that helps :)

Loosing weight is a journey, its not easy, a good start is by writing down what you are eating. you could write down how many calories you are taking in then also work out how much you are burning with your work and things. The aim of course is to be eating less than you are burning so that you loose weight.

I guess the next step is to look at what foods your eating and how much of each kind :)

good luck.

Yeah

You just need to find the right consultant I'm paying £2 for shakes and soups it's not cheap diet but it does work !
One of my work colleagues started CD April last year and he lost 11stone !!
Xx

I am on CD and lost 1st in my first week, so it does work. It helps that my consultant is very supportive, and even though I'm away on holiday this week, I'm still working with the plan, albeit eating a meal with my family that I'm visiting (making good choices though). Good luck to everyone, stay positive and focus on your goals. I'm breaking my final goal down into smaller chunks, every 7lb I lose = a small charm for my bracelet and every stone lost = a manicure or massage. The bracelet is a gift from my cousin for the first stone lost, and is a constant reminder of my success. It's an incentive to keep adding to it! Sounds like I've got the rewards backwards (I.e. the charms at the stone markers), but if I did that, my bracelet wouldn't fill up :) method in my madness lol.

Hi VLCD diets are good and I think Atkins as well. You can do VLCD cheaper with eg slim and save, the diet shack, exante. About 25 per week. Cambridge is more but you get a consultant so ur not doing it on your own, good luck.

Back