help me im drowning

dalite

do you remember when you were really fat and had self loathing
well after losing 4 and a half stone ive now put back on 2 and rapidly rising.
depressed -eat-depressed-eat you know what i mean
ive started everyday then around 4 it all goes to pot. ive even tried stopping and starting again

Help :cry:please

Hi dalite,

The only way to get back into SSing successfully once you have been off the diet is to step your way back in...

I have tried every other way and this works best.

I have not followed the steps to the letter but close enough.

Have a look on this link.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/9160-stepping-you-way-into-sole-sourcing.html

Sassy wrote this from her own experience and she is also a successful CDC now.

I hope it helps!

If I can do it so can you:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Hey hun, i have been like this too... I have set myself a small goal, and that goal is to take it each day as it comes..

I am re starting for defo on monday, and i am defo goign to be adding chicken and celery/cucumber/lettuce/greenbeans for my dinner, so that gives me something to look forward too, probably ss+ or 810.

We know how much we want to lose this weight, we want to be thin and healthy and happy, when i eat i am so depressed, when i dont eat and stick to this diet i feel so happy.

keep telling yourself, how happy you feel when you are sticking to it :)

get some boullion in, some coke zero, and some chicken etc and have the chicken for dinner and some boullion for savoury tooth or coke zero for a sweet tooth! untill your in ketosis and am not hungry and suffering, then perhaps switch to ss... work down slowely and you wont be as dissapointed as if you went all in. :)

and take every day as it comes.. you know you can do it :)

THINK THIN!!!!!! THINK HAPPY!!!!!! THINK BIKINI!!!!!!

I think most of us can relate to this and I don't know what it is that stops us keeping on track as we all know that being slim will make life a lot easier, but we still do it!

However, you CAN do it, you must believe it and when you have started, just make sure you come on here.. we'll all be here to keep you on track x

Back