help me im drowning

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by dalite, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. dalite

dalite Full Member

do you remember when you were really fat and had self loathing
    well after losing 4 and a half stone ive now put back on 2 and rapidly rising.
    depressed -eat-depressed-eat you know what i mean
    ive started everyday then around 4 it all goes to pot. ive even tried stopping and starting again

Help :cry:please
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Hiya chick
    First of all congratualtions on losing 62lb. thats great :)
    How about setting out a schedule for getting back into the diet. I think there are tips somewhere on the main board for getting back into ketosis which could help. Set a date and use the time between now and then to clear the house of your trigger foods and talk to your counsellor so she knows you are going to need a gentle (or firm) kick to keep you moving in the right direction. Try starting a journal and remember how good losing weight feels. Keep in contact here where you are surrounded by fellow dieters to keep you motivated and inspired.
    I have suffered from depression and found that if you concerntrate on the positive however small it can help stop depression's cloud settling on you.
    Good luck with your restart. I look forward to hearing how you get on
    Jan x
  4. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Read "Eating Less" by Gillian Riley. Although not a proponent of VLCDs, the author has some real insights into why we cannot stay on track, diet wise. It's a really helpful book for learning about self-esteem and changing your motivation for losing weight. It helped me so much and maybe it will help you too!
    Best wishes,
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.