HELP ME PLEASE! (esp. CDCs!)

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi all,

Uni is crazy at the moment- im doing my final 3 pieces of c/wrk and dissertation, and organising an event, and trying to attend revision sessions for my finals, and have just moved house yesterday, and I am absolutely cream crackered!!! I have no energy, despite that usual high I get in ketosis- it isnt showing itself at the mo altho I am definitely in the pink..

I have been working literally from 9am til midnight most nights recently and by about now (4pm) I feel like my head is going to explode as its pounding so hard. I dont have enough energy to think and work properly, and I dont know if maybe I should eat to give my body the normal amount of accessible energy. I am thinking that maybe my body isnt breaking down the fat quickly enough so I dont have enough energy to keep my brain working properly!? Do any CDCs know about this/what I should do? I need help and FAST!!! My work is due in on Thursday and at this rate I will be asleep in half an hour!

oh blimey no wonder you have no energy you`ve had so much to do lately
sometimes it`s mental exhaustion rather than physical so is there no chance of relaxing your brain for one evening and just chilling out and doing nothing

hugs0.gif

kaz xxx

Could you maybe to AAM, Just to give you that extra protein boost, or maybe go up to 790/1000 for a few days.

Im sure a cdc will be along soon :)

bm2lm xx

Hi Wannabeslim

No wonder you're exhausted, that's such long hours to be working like that, take half an hour, put your alarm clock on and get yourself a quick nap, just to give you a boost.

My advice would be to take an extra pack if that's possible/available to you as you need some extra energy or as already suggested try an AAM or working off the 790 plan for a while. You won't hinder your losses but it sounds like you're just not taking in enough cals to keep you going at the moment. If anyone was exercising a lot I would always put them on 4 packs a day and although your work isn't so physical, it's obviously very demanding and taking it out of you.

Try upping to an extra pack or a slightly higher plan and see if that helps over the next couple of days.

All the best

x

Back