Help me please, I just want to cry :(

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
I am finding today such hard work :(
Its day 6 and I have done brill all week and dont know whats wrong with me today.
Ashamed to admit it but I popped a tiny piece of Aero in my mouth earier and ate it :( I feel so guilty with myself, I have let me big fat self down :(
Then I made a sandwich. It sat infront of me for about an hour while I was crying and then I picked it up and chucked it for the birds.
I m completely disgusted with myself.
Why am I finding it so damn hard?
I will not give up but this feeling HAS to pass, surely???

aaahhhh chin up, you did really well not to eat the sandwich.... The aero was a minute blip....

I admire you with 5 children and doing Cambridge Diet... Just keep that dream in your head of been slim.

I have not joined the CD club yet but intend to mid Feb when everythign calmed down. But I find I stick a picture of the FATTY me on the fridge and think twice before I open the fridge for food for me.

Julie, well done for not eating the sandwich. That must have took a lot of will power. You should be really proud of yourself.

As for the Aero, don't beat yourself up about it. What's done is done. Just move on from it and don't let it get you down.

Tomorrow is another day! x

hi hun
as the others said the aero was a tiny blip but all power to you for throwing the sarnie to the birds.
on day 9 & 10 i had an absolute nightmare, i felt awful, i was starving & having dizzy spells & as usual for me that was it, towel thrown in. 3 rounds of sarnies & 2 slices of toast later i told my hubby i had had enough. he told me to stick to it till next weigh day so i got back on track & now 4 stone later i'm glad i did. i have had a couple of iffy days but stick with it & this is what you must do & the rewards you reap will be SOOOOOO worth it.
xx:)

at the very worst, u bumped ur massive calorie intake up to 500 for the day and knocked urself out of ketosis. that is definately nothing to hate yourself for. this happens to all of us, except most of us would have eaten the sarnie!

u r doing a very difficult diet and getting to day 6 as well as u have is a major achievement so please dont be hating urself.

u wont have affected ur weight loss and i doubt one smidge of choc will take u out of ketosis so please stop panicking.

u r not disgusting or any of those other awful things u want to say about urself. u have shown amazing self control. be proud and carry on as if the choc never happened.

r u being weighed tomorrow?

if so, u will show a nice drop in weight and u can carry on motivated

u r doing brilliant.

xxxxx

Ahh BP
I can truly relate to what you are saying, that was me when I first started, sat on the settee crying chewing a bit of paper - coz i just wanted something to chew :eek: :D that was before I discovered making muffins out of the packs:p Maybe your counsellor will give you bars for your second week, at least you would have something to chew:D

Stick with it hun, it really will be soooooo worth it :p

I am finding today such hard work :(
Its day 6 and I have done brill all week and dont know whats wrong with me today.
Ashamed to admit it but I popped a tiny piece of Aero in my mouth earier and ate it :( I feel so guilty with myself, I have let me big fat self down :(
Then I made a sandwich. It sat infront of me for about an hour while I was crying and then I picked it up and chucked it for the birds.
I m completely disgusted with myself.
Why am I finding it so damn hard?
I will not give up but this feeling HAS to pass, surely???

I think you should be really proud of yourself today. It has been a really hard day and you managed to get through it just eating a tiny bit of aero. You had the strength to throw away a sandwich which would have been so easy to eat.

Most of my days like your were due to be letting myself get too tired. Any chance of any pampering and an early night! You will feel much better and confident in the morning I'm sure.

Dizzy x

I thing we have all come to tears at times feeling we can not do this but the overwhelming desire to be slim over rides everything else but at the same time old habits die hard.:eek:

I think too you have iron will when you were able to throw away the sandwich. Well done.

Beating yourself up is a naturally reaction but it is another habit you need to break as it is just another way to talk yourself out of doing your diet.

I think you just reminded yourself how easy it is to have a slip...I use to think my hand had a mind of its own as I caught it loads of times heading towards my mouth with goodies:p

It still can happen but no where near like it use to.

Best you can do is put this behind you now and move forward knowing that the aero was a minor slip which could of turned into a land slide but you adverted it :)

Love Mini xxx

Ive been in tears many a time over it, trust me, tomorrow is another day and you will not feel as bad, I have said this before, a low is a low, and a bad low on a VLCD, however, the high is really high too.

Keep posting on here, good or bad as we are all here to help, I remember feeling angry, sad, upset and just downright loopy too! sometimes all at once!!!

It is worth it, just look, you threw out a sarnie, now that, in my eyes, takes some doing. Well done x

I cried and howled like a banshee the day before my first weigh in cos I was adamant I'd lost nothing:rolleyes: I just freaked out.... but went and had lost 9lbs so don't worry you won't have done any damage - now if you'd have ate the sandwich it would have been worse but massive, massive well done to you for throwing it away - that shows you have the strength to carry on - you will be rewarded for it at the scales.... I promise you :D Don't hate yourself and feel bad - praise yourself that you were strong to throw the sarnie away..... me thinks when the kiddies are in bed mummy needs an early night....;) I've three kids so I can so relate to how much harder this is with their 'stuff' around..... I need to go and live on a deserted island with water, packs and my frothie maker.....:D

Chin up hun, new day tomorrow - is it weigh in day? You'll have done great and will be fine.....:D Oh and no more .....:cry: OK...;)

Love

I am so proud of you for throwing the sandwich away. It would have been so easy to eat it especially after that tiny bit of chocolate but you said no. That is control. Forget about the aero and congratulate yourself. There will be hard days so just take it one hour, one minute at a time and you'll get through the day and the next one will be better.
Irene xx

Thank you everyone, you really are all wonderful people.
I have drank close to 6 litres today but still feel awful so am now having a soup and some 'soup crisps'. Tastes like the nicest thing ever :D
4 out of 5 kids still awake but shall go for my bath soon with my copy of Heat, a face pack and a glass of water. Hubby is going to tidy up and do the pots for me.

Weigh in day shall be Friday although I have been doing it daily for the first week. Just wanted a full 7 days to show on the scales, I am very pleased with the results so far.
I called my CDC and she was lovely, I honestly have struck gold with her :) She seems to think my problems are with looking at the diet long term. I have a weekend away at the end of April and if I have lost 3 stone by then we have agreed that I can go to the Indian for salad and tandorri chicken :D Will sort of incorporate the AAM week then but reduce the shakes to 2 a day. I havent been away with the hubby since last April so I really could do with a small treat and she said 3-4 small vodkas and slimline tonics or coke zero's too :) Not strictly the diet but I have a aim now :)

Thank you all so much though-your words mean so much to me.

Just keep that weekend away in mind every time you feel yourself wavering, think about how much sexier youll feel for hubby and what a good time youll have with no babies to interupt. All these hard days will pale into insignificance.

Hopefully by the time you've read this- you'll have got out of the bath and be feeling better- or even had a nights sleep and woken up to new day.

What to stop you continuing? Im sure you can do it!:)

Well done for not eating the sandwich. I know how you feel and you know deep down you can do it.

When I spoke to the medical advisor at Cambridge HQ she said that if you are really really hungry the best thing to have is a meal that you would have every 4th week e.g. 3oz of chicken and veg, this will not knock you out of ketosis. Hope that helps.

I have drank close to 6 litres today but still feel awful so am now having a soup and some 'soup crisps'. Tastes like the nicest thing ever :D
4 out of 5 kids still awake but shall go for my bath soon with my copy of Heat, a face pack and a glass of water. Hubby is going to tidy up and do the pots for me.

Weigh in day shall be Friday although I have been doing it daily for the first week. Just wanted a full 7 days to show on the scales, I am very pleased with the results so far.
I called my CDC and she was lovely, I honestly have struck gold with her :) She seems to think my problems are with looking at the diet long term. I have a weekend away at the end of April and if I have lost 3 stone by then we have agreed that I can go to the Indian for salad and tandorri chicken :D Will sort of incorporate the AAM week then but reduce the shakes to 2 a day. I havent been away with the hubby since last April so I really could do with a small treat and she said 3-4 small vodkas and slimline tonics or coke zero's too :) Not strictly the diet but I have a aim now :)

Hi BP,

Just caught up with you and seen how you were feeling earlier.

I would have probably eaten the sandwich. You didn't!!!! That is really good going in anyone's book.:)

I'm so glad you have read everyone's posts and support about this. We've all been there and I hope that helps you feel better about today.

Have a good sleep and I'm 100% sure you will feel better and fired up in the morning.

Lacey x:D

hey you're doing fantastic and what strong willpower you have...I wouldn't have been so good. I act now think later. But you survived that temptation!!! Hope you feel better tomorrow.

T x

you are a brave woman! I'm new to this lark &feel a bit of a fraud 'offering advice' but I think that tiredness is a big part of how you were feeling today. Once I'd got over the getting -into-ketosis stage, I felt well in myself but seemed to need more sleep(or even a quick nap before the school run).My(wonderful) CDC said it's quite common & wears off over the next week or so. She was right ,I'm now in week 4 & not tired at all , & with that less prone to mood swings .
Keep it up. Jane

I did put on my fridge this resolution :

Im going to be slim why ?

to stay in live for looking after my children
to love myself
to be a nice mum when im going to pick up my daugter at school
to enjoy my life .

i was 24 stones .
now 15 stones

i need to loose 5 more stones .
and i will ...

keep doing and well done to you be proud because its a really hard diet .
dont forget WHY you did start ..
you can do this
you are strong enougth to do it.

be proud and you will found your self estim

Back