HELP ME PLEASE .....

I agree very much with Spangles and how she put..
i still think that if you are on ss its no food thats what the book says and even the 100% ss thread on here no food talk is allowed so if you ask advice while on ss most people will give you the advice according to the book, again its my opinion and we are all allowed to have our own. However Scooterchick i may have taken what you wrote different to how you meant it? But you basically said that because we choose to not give in to temptation we are going to be misserable on CD that offended me slightly as i see it as me being in control and i feel so good about myself when i dont give in, you took into consideration the feelings of those people who might need to have the odd food here and there but totally disregarded those of us who choose to not give in. Again not having a go i did say i might have misunderstood what you were trying to say but thats how i read it. We cant always agree but end of the day we are all after the same goal no matter how we choose to achieve it =D

I also saw the post about a lady snacking on walkers crisps, to me maybe a higher plan would be best suited for her. I guess people find out what works and what doesnt for them as they go further along their journey :)

'But you basically said that because we choose to not give in to temptation we are going to be misserable on CD'

Hi Yolande,

No I didn't mean that at all. What I meant was that for some people, yes, SS totally works and it's the only way they can do it. However some people TRY and SS, try and abstain, tidy their room's, clean the fridge out, declutter a cupboard, bite tehir nails, do so many things to distract themselves from eating whilst thinking about food the entire time. These people NEED to eat something and these are the people who would be totally miserable on SS. I know, I'm one of them :D For eg the girl who's been on SS but eating crisps and snakcing at nighttime, would be far better for her to have some chicken and cucumber in the fridge for her to snack on, then she might actually have a shot at making this work.

I thought i had taken it the wrong way sorry, typical of me =D I totally get what ja mean now and yes much better to have some chicken or veg instead of naughty things. My back up is chicken salad i make sure i always have some in the house and at work just incase i have a day when i just need to.

I always have cucumber & lettuce in the fridge incase of emergencies, not needed yet though! haha :D

It is hard to chose when we start the plan do we go ss or ss+ obviously depends on can we do it without food to educate our selfs to look differently at food. I'm on ss but day 2 in and had tuna and salad, I will try ss rest of the week and if I can't then simply have to go onto ss+. This journey is about what is best for all of us a as long as we succeed if doesn't matter which route we take. good luck everyone.

Back