Help me please

Willbeyummy

Hi has been a serial cheater? How do u pull it back I start everyday with good intentions then I fail, I've just had 4 rounds of toast and a toffee crisp :-( I know how badly I want this weight gone, I don't want the food I don't even enjoy I've cheated everyday this week!! I just don't know what to do :-( I'm miserable right now and iv booked a pamper 2 days false nails going on today! Haircut in the morning, hd eyebrows2mora afto, eyelash extensions 2moro night hoped this would stop me but it hasn't :-( and I just don't know what to do with myself I walk loads and yday that involved a trip to tesco for a binge session!!! And then the Zumba I did last night went on burning that off instead of being extra exercise sat here in tears kicking myself why am I such a slave to food :-(((

sorry you are struggling I am like you but the difference is I can now get back on it the next day because I have no option, previously I would cheat for a day, that would turn into a week and then I would stop the diet.
You have done so well losing nearly 5 stone that is amazing

Find a picture from before you lost all that weight and think to yourself do i really want to go back to that and undo all my hard work. I havent lost as much as you have but looking at a picture i took the day i started the plan makes me sick and can stop me from eating within a second :) stay strong hun

Back