Help me please!

Hiya Sammy, You are like me on here still got those L plates on lol, Good luck with going it alone I did that last time, I to got to the point when I thought a fiver to get weighed? I did fine for a long time, Ive re-joined for a few weeks to give me the kick up the whatsit to start again after that Im right there with you going it alone hunni xxx
(although with all the great people on here we never really will be)

Hi and welcome.
I go to meetings and do monthly pass that makes it cheaper per week!
You also get free access to WW esource,recipes etc.

Good Luck with your journey.
xx

Thanks people. x

hey again Sam.. think i've added the right person haha :D as for meetings - i dont go either.. once i get to the point i think I need that boost, then i will go back to class. I have been before but at the moment managing okay on my own :)

try keep your WI day to the same day as your body fluctuates in weight each day so a weekly figure is as accurate as you can get :)

hows your day going today then? x

Hi Sam :)

Welcome to ww.
I have about 10st to lose and would love a diet buddy too, if you like
I could add you to facebook?

Good luck! :)

Hi MissusB, add me on Facebook, would be great to chat to someone with similar amount to lose! I was thinking earlier got to lose at least 10st...thats a whole person :-s

Hi Sammy
And welcome - you'll soon get the hang of it!

I'm on facebook too if anyone wants to add me

I'm already on Anna's ;o)

Have got most of u i think if i missed anyone just add me. Thanks to Anna and Rach for the lovely chats on there! Totally forgot to have lunch today, just having a WW wrap...on offer at tesco, half price, got chicken, cheese, low mayo and onion, yummy!! WW pitta's also on offer at tesco xx

hey sammy I am about the same age as u,I am going it alone too alot of us on here are! i agree about just going in and paying £5 just to weight ur self :)
u at the right place for help ppl on here are G8 :D
w/w is a good diet u can eat anything :D

Have got most of u i think if i missed anyone just add me. Thanks to Anna and Rach for the lovely chats on there! Totally forgot to have lunch today, just having a WW wrap...on offer at tesco, half price, got chicken, cheese, low mayo and onion, yummy!! WW pitta's also on offer at tesco xx

Thank you for the chat :) .. I love them wraps... Hope your day went well x

Back