Help me please

Auj

:( I have not even bothered to take the programme seriously this week and guess what I will be going to weighing to tonight, I am feeling anxious because I know that I have not lost any weight but put on.

Sometimes I feel like I am going backwards and then I feel but no Auj - you have done extremely well to have lost 3 stone in less than 3 months.

Ah but that postiveness does not stay with me for long especially has I know that that 2 pieces of carrot cake tasted so good.

Please fellow slimmers please encourage me for I am losing momentum.:eek:

Hey Auj don't worry!

How about starting again, this instant? none of this start tomorrow nonsense, start today, put it behind you and move on!

Yes you have done great losing 3 stone already, but presumably you are not at your target yet, how much more do you want to lose?

You have to remember how good it felt to get to 3 stone, and then imagine how it will feel even better to get to your target!

Don't be scared of your weigh in tonight, you are not the first and won't be the last to gain weight (if you have) the secret of all this is, stopping now and moving on!

You can do it!
Mags
xxx

Hi Auj,
The main thing is to be honest to yourself and not to be the rebelious deceitful child. Admit it and move on. Tomorrow is another day!! You have done brilliantly so far and are probably feeling really good about yourself and possibly want to reward yourself in some way. I know the feeling. Good luck tonight and start again tomorrow. You will be just fine!!
xx

Thank you, I needed that, tommorrow is another day.
Well done stardreamer on the 4lbs left to go, and mags1x on the 10lbs to valentine goal. You'll both do it !!!.
Once again thank you both xxxx

:)Thank you, I really needed that, you both have done extremely well with the amount that you have already loss.
Not long to go now:)
xxxx
Auj

:( I have not even bothered to take the programme seriously this week and guess what I will be going to weighing to tonight, I am feeling anxious because I know that I have not lost any weight but put on.

Sometimes I feel like I am going backwards and then I feel but no Auj - you have done extremely well to have lost 3 stone in less than 3 months.

Ah but that postiveness does not stay with me for long especially has I know that that 2 pieces of carrot cake tasted so good.

Please fellow slimmers please encourage me for I am losing momentum.:eek:

I understand your feeling ...
i did also some mistakes ..:(

but look all your diet be positive , and see tomorrow like an other start , you learn , we learn every day .

dont leave 2 pieces of cake destroy your determination . !!!

this is a war you going to win some battles and loose some.. but at the end will be an happy one !

you will win this war :cool:

Thank You

:)Methenie, I absolutely agree with you, it is all about learning, on reflection I have certainly learnt something about myself and that is it seems that I always take the route of giving up when thinks get a bit uncomfortable. (A bit
deep I know, but it's the truth)

Methenie, you have lost sooooooo much, :) simply excellent :) :) :) :)
Did'd go last night, but strangely enough, I don't feel as I have committed the greatest sin by not going, it's another day and the best thing about new beginings is that it's NEW.

Thanks Methenie

Auj

You haven't given up until you give up ... if that makes sense??!!

We all have bad days - days when we don't do as well as we hoped to ... but the trick is to keep going - whether yopu take the fast track road or the more scenic route - you will get there in your weight loss journey if you stay on the road!!

Good luck!

Hi Auj,

You have lost 3 stone and that is a big achievement, this is yours and you need to claim it.:)

I find writing down goals and reasons for losing weight helps to focus my mind again.

Here's to a good week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Slowly but surely getting there

:eek: Mini, I will be doing that (writing down goals), I think along the way I have lost sight of my goals, and if I am honest I dont know what they are at the moment, but I' find them again.

xxxx
Auj:) :) :)

I understand

Hi flirty40greeneyes.

I fully understand, I suppose it's not when you get to the end of your journey, but how you get there is important (I think)
Going back to lighterlife next week and starting a new journey, expecting to go through the scenic route.

xxxx Auj:)

Did'd go

Hi Lisa

Did'nt go on the Wednesday night, decided to start afresh next Wednesday.

xxxx Lisa:jelous:

How are you doing on the programme?

Back