help me to superspeed my weightloss!

looy24

has anyone got any tips and recipes to help me superspeed my weight loss? im following the EE plan at the minute and want to boost my weight loss for my birthday bash in april?? read lots of different threads about recipes and eating plans but think ive overloaded myself with too much information so would like some straight to the point tips or facts that have helped speed up weight loss if anyone has any i would b most grateful!

Try adding either a couple of green or red days into your extra easy week that has worked for a lot of people.
Also I have read on here about a 777 week it's 7 superspeed foods, 7syns, 7glasses of water. I think the idea is to make sure u are getting the right amount of speed foods and water into ur week. Just do everything normal but making sure u stick to 7syns (or there abouts) and drinking plenty of water and getting in 7superspeed foods a day.
And body magic obviously as well!
X x

Thanks Zoe I've not heard of 777 so will give it a try. Going to take a browse through mi book again n try n work out how to do green n red days. I started on ee cos it looked easiest to follow n as I'm doing it from home and had the 2011 food optimising book given I've no one to ask about it ( until I found this site that is) so cheers for taking time to reply n giving me advice :)

No problems if u search 777 week on here theres a good threes a good thread to explain it properly. If I think of anything else I will pop back! My biggest problem is drinking enough water! X x

ZoeSB22 said:
No problems if u search 777 week on here theres a good threes a good thread to explain it properly. If I think of anything else I will pop back! My biggest problem is drinking enough water! X x

Thanks Zoe will av a search through now! Waters not a problem for me I always drink pints of it through day n av done for years cos I'm not a pop or a big t drinker n always seem to av a thirst on. Sometimes wonder if I drink it too much though cos the other day I counted how many I'd ad n it was 9 pints n I wonder why I need the loo all the time lol x

sarah5298a1 said:
last week i had bran flakes, sliced banana and either milk or yogurt everyday for breakfast and i also did mainly green days and i lost 3 pounds :) i only usually loose about 1 pound a week so may be worth giving it a try maybe the fibre in the bran flakes boosted my loss ??

Not tried bran flakes before as I usually av weetabix n banana but will get some in my next shop to try. Going to read thru my book at wknd n get mi head round the green n red days so I can swap about. Cheers for the advice x

Back