Help me!

ally7997

Silver Member
Ok I hate to be negative...........but I'm really struggling!

3 weeks ago I only lost 1/2 lb as I'd not been 100% I said that next week I was gonna be so good and I was I was like 120%! at weigh in STS! I wouldn't have cared but I was soooo friggin good! I then got my * 5 days later, could that be it? Then the next week also STS (2 days into my *) and also had had a day and a half off plan for a Christmas event!
So this week I'm pulling out all the stops, dropped the diet coke and over dosing on water any other tips please people also any advice I can't face another STS!

Put a food diary up :) It helps you by making you really focus on what you're eating but other people can also take a peek and see if they think you're missing something - must be worth a try! Some people also suggest that it helps to vary your days - red green EE as that can give your metabolism a swift kick up the rear!

most ladies have a bad week running up to * week ( after all you're retaining fluids for obvious reasons ) and the STS while on * week is probably due to the time off plan and residual retention of fluids..

Hehe I'm obviously really childish cos residual retention of fluids really amused me for some reason!

STS is really good, my *week is on Tuesday and the scales have already said I have put on 5lbs, grrrr. But don't worry it soon can easily come off and it is such a difficult period to lose weight espeically with food EVERYWHERE! Just have faith in SW and you will lose :)

I think you really need to trust in the plan and stick with it. Dont torment yourself with ..... days on/off plan = ...... pounds off/on. This needs to be something to stick with for weeks and months (and most people have ups and downs and time off plan) and then the losses will appear. Good luck for the longer journey (this is where I'm needing more luck too!) x

I'm quite impressed with your loss so far.... and * week can really mess things up as well.

What do you mean by being off plan? Was this flexisyning events or just not bothering with the plan at all? How many days a week are you being off plan?

Some people have luck with changing the type of days they do? Some people need to eat more? Some people need to relax some? And sometimes it just seems to be luck?

Keeping a food diary is a brilliant idea for evryone and espeiclally when they hit a dry patch.

Are you drinking enough? Flush that fat off!!!!!!!

Just my thoughts and I'm sending you poasitive vibes.... it can be disheartening to STS after you've given it 120% but it would be worse to gain!

Judith

Thank you everybody for all your kind words and encouragement, I think I may start a food diary on here for people to point out some things I may be missing!
Yup I'm on the water!
Also I know I shouldn't get so hung up on sts and half lb losses but I have alot of weight to loose and I guess it'll take me literally forever at this rate.
When I said I was off plan I guess I tried to convince myself I was having a flexie day but after the kfc for lunch and 3 course Xmas meal and copious amounts of cider I just drew al line under it the next day and carried on! So I should probably be gratefull for a sts!
Thanks again everybody! Xxx

Back