help me

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hello,
I am at home and have my weigh in tomorrow.
Have been very good this week but there is a garlic and cheese pizza bread in the fridge calling my name.
Help me please!!!!!
peachy
x

Dont give into its calls, weigh day tomorrow, you can do it. Its easier said than done I know ... but just look at my ticker below to see why you shouldnt eat it ... not good for you, will give you water retention and knock you out of ketosis (as smelly as it is you have to love it).

Cant you throw it in the bin that will stop you eating it ... but if even throwing it in the bin doesnt stop you .. throw it in the bin and put washing up liquid on it?

Thanks missymoo,
as it gets later i know it will be easier to ignore it as i feel myself gettin tired.
The calls of eat me eat me are fading to a whisper but they are still there.
I am going to shut the kitchen door - take my makeup off and put my pyjamas on ready for bed.
cheers again
peachy
x

Think of the taste you most hate and imagine it's covered in that! Or if you can't think of one, make one up and it should do the trick. Old hamster bedding and cod liver oil is one I imagine wouldn't be too nice on the bar of Dairy Milk sitting on my desk. It's worked for nearly 2 weeks so far ;)

please don't give in, your doing so well and you don't want to ruin your weigh in

read a book, have a bath , paint your toenails , do anything you want as long as it helps take your mind off it

please dont eat anything and ruin your hard work, you'll be so angry at yourself if you do and end up feeling worse than you do now

it'll be worth it all , when your a skinny min! :)

Am now in bed, got my pint of water and some coke zero keeping me going.
Just been reading through some posts and they have given me a bit of strength.
Thanks everyone
peachy
x

well done for resisting hun!
and good luck getting through tomorrow, you can do it :)

Well done on resisting temptation - I have actually taken food round to my neighbours before when I have been sorely tempted just to get it out of reach!

My new favorite thing when tempted is to get my biggest pair of trousers from when I started and put them on to remind me of how far I have come and why it is important for me to stay focused and resist.

Well done again lady - sleep tight :nightf:

well done on resisting it Peachy - you'll be pleased you did tomorrow when you jump on those scales and watch that ticker move even further along! :D

I don't know how you cope having such scrummy stuff around! For me removal of temptation is paramount.. lol You are made of strong stuff indeed! Well done! Sweet dreams x

Back