Help me!

jude88

Joined slimming world yesterday and iv been doing really well today but It got to the evening which is always the hardest time to keep my bingeing and snacking under control and I ordered pizza I know it's soooo bad I feel really guilty and like iv really let myself down! Please someone tell me this food optimising stuff gets any easier?!!! I'm not having any sins now for the rest of the week to even my bad food choice out :-( I really hope I get used to this!!! X

Hi Jude, It's the old demon isn't it?
The evenings are when everyone s getting a bit tired and then the enthusiasm and zeal goes out of the window! ... :D I think you will find that we have all been there and done that and got the T shirt!!

All I can say to you is, try to keep busy before you are enticed. I, myself, find that coming on here and looking at others inspirational diaries and trying to help others as well, keeps me from wandering into the kitchen. Also having my menu planned for the day and sticking to it.

All the very best to you ..... :)

Think you will find this helpful -

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/226786-time-last-yr.html

Thankyou yeah I defiantly think I'm gona have to do a food plan and make food before the evening so I don't get to tired when it's tea time so I don't just grab for junk x

Just read it thanks for putting that link on really gave me hope that even if I fall of my eating plan occasionally it's not the end of the world and I can loose this weight! I need to loose it lol I don't want to be a fat bridesmaid lol xxx

I have a rule to myself that no snacking while at the computer or whilst watching TV. Stops an awful lot of snacking for me xx Good luck xx

I have a rule to myself that no snacking while at the computer or whilst watching TV. Stops an awful lot of snacking for me xx Good luck xx

Well said Brightonrosie,

Now, Jude, do get your own diary up and running and then we know where to find you and can see how you are progressing.
Lots of minis just waiting to help you along so take care...

jude88 said:
Joined slimming world yesterday and iv been doing really well today but It got to the evening which is always the hardest time to keep my bingeing and snacking under control and I ordered pizza I know it's soooo bad I feel really guilty and like iv really let myself down! Please someone tell me this food optimising stuff gets any easier?!!! I'm not having any sins now for the rest of the week to even my bad food choice out :-( I really hope I get used to this!!! X

Hi hun its all about being organised and planning in advance. I have plenty low syn/free stuff in the house that i can make quick and easy with minimum effort for times like these. Mug shots and fat free supernoodles are a life saver!!

Yep defo going to start a diary il let you know when its up and running and that's cool where do you by those from is it just at sw groups or can u get them in the supermarket too? X

I save all my syns for supper!

Or I have red or green day,giving me extra HEXA HEXB and save one of each for ryvita and cheese supper and then have my syns.

Muller with fruit in.

Cottage cheese dip with veg sticks.

Hello Jude,
When I first joined minimins, someone suggested I go to SW recipes, (can be found under the all diets heading above) and take a look at all the lovely, syn free food that all the clever people on here have devised, there really is a mass of lovely foods that you can make very quickly and store in the fridge...my current favourite is the 20 min rice pudding with yoghurt (I add the new shape delight crumble ones at 0.5 syn s they are amazing and tastes just like mullerice yum yum ) and store a big bowl in my fridge for that after dinner snacking I get and that lasts me a few days, gl with the rest of your journey and as someone already said there are loads of miniminers just waiting to help you with any problems xx

Back