Help me

dinkadonka

I am sitting opposite my colleague and he is eating CURRY RICE AND CHIPS AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH I could cry.. either that or stab him with the fork, not in best of moods, nevermind, keep dreaming of the wedding dress:cry:

I know how you feel. The smell of food is much more healthy than eating it though :D

A moment on the lips means a tight wedding dress on the hips :D:D

Dont worry...

I've promised my kids chip shop chips this afternoon as they are coming to spend afternoon & early eve with my at work (I dont finish til 8pm this eve)..... la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Just think - you can eat curry you chose not to at the mo just while your losing your lbs - there's plenty of curry days ahead if we just get things on the right track xxxx:D:D:D

DISASTER!!!
Dont look! Although, find bad things about him/the curry!
Is he eating with his mouth open?? is it all over his face??
Imagine which bits of the chicken is in the curry.

URGH!

You can do it, picture yourself slim, find some brilliant motivational quotes, here's one:

I'm shooting for the moon, if i miss at least I'll land amongst the stars" (This always helps me as i think i'm losing weight, even if i havent lost a stone yet at least i'm getting there)

Resist temptation sweetie xxx (and stab away!!! stab stab stab)

Well he is only getting pleasure for a minute or two eating this. Glug a big glass of water but don't let it tempt you. Just talking about food can make me hungry. Rice and chips???? That is a carbohydrate overdose I think. Ough the thought of rice and chips makes me feel quite sick.

verity u dare even think bout food for 1 more min, n ill kick ya ass lol

eeeewwww chicken curry, why wud anyone want that
mmmmmm choc tetras, lookin gorgeous on ya wedding day, bein happier n thinner - thats much better

:)

i no u can do it hun

xxx

It's so unfair isn't it?!!

Yesterday at work we had a welcome lunch for a new employee and today is someone's birthday and they have brought in fresh cream cakes :(

I have managed to get through 3 days (well this is my third!) without giving in and I really have a weak will-power, so if I can get through this, then so can you!!!

lol good job ive got u we'll show our cdc this week!! woo hoo

yes, we will proove her we can do this :)

u dont even want food, food is nasty n makes us this unhappy, ya choc tetra will be yummy and is helpin u be the person u wanna be :)

xxx

Yeah ur right, I nicked a bit of chicken yesterday but today is my 100% start, i know we can do it. The curry smell is almost gone thank god x

Keep thinking of that wedding dress. Have you a picture of it? If so make a few copies and put them all over on your desk, in your bag etc.
Well done on avoiding the curry. He will probably feel bloated or have indigestion this afternoon and you won't.

Irene xx

Back