Help me!!

rosierose15

Silver Member
I been really struggling the past few days!! I have done cal counting with 1200 net per day and was fine but I just can't do it any more! I'm so hungry.

I dunno if this is a good idea but I've decided to just binge tonight get it out my system and join slimming world again tomo and try the extra easy plan. I can't stand feeling hungry anymore :-(

I been really struggling the past few days!! I have done cal counting with 1200 net per day and was fine but I just can't do it any more! I'm so hungry.

I dunno if this is a good idea but I've decided to just binge tonight get it out my system and join slimming world again tomo and try the extra easy plan. I can't stand feeling hungry anymore :-(

Hi Rosie

I don't know anything about Slimming World so can't comment there but I do firmly believe you can CC without going hungry it just takes a while to educate yourself as to what to eat to ensure you aren't left starvin marvin and high and dry calorie wise.

Firstly, you don't HAVE to be on 1200- you could prob go between 1300-1500 and still lose consistently and of course upping your exercise routine would give you more leeway.

So basically I would stay stick with CC a while longer - its free! and I personally think SW is a bit weird from the little I know if it!

One final thing that might be a stumbling block for you at the mo, do you dislike veg?

I done slumming world before and I'm better. I do eat fruit and veg but I begrudge using calories on them that my problem!! I'd rather use them on chocolate so slimming world is deffo the way forward I still attend the meetings any way so cal counting isn't free for me coz I go to weigh in. I only have to lose 4 more pound to lose ten percent of my weight and I get to go for free any way x

Hey Rosie.
Give extra easy a go it's a great plan and I hardly ever feel hungry. A couple times I eat more syns normally around "star" week or if I'm home alone bored but I'm working on trying to be better :) x

I didn't liked slimming world lol tried it twice and put weight on haha I felt out of control on that diet, cal counting is just a lot easier really, but go for it of you think it'll shift the extra lbs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I done slumming world before and I'm better. I do eat fruit and veg but I begrudge using calories on them that my problem!! I'd rather use them on chocolate so slimming world is deffo the way forward I still attend the meetings any way so cal counting isn't free for me coz I go to weigh in. I only have to lose 4 more pound to lose ten percent of my weight and I get to go for free any way x

Ah ok, go for it then if you think it suits you better and you will be happier and its a more sustainable approach for you.

I think the awesome thing about vegetables on CC is that you get SO much bang for your buck- like a ginormous salad will likely be <100 with lettuce, rocket, celery, cucumber, tomatoes etc and so spending 200-300 cals on some good tasty protein or slow release carbs on that will still leave you with ample for a choc bar or icecream. Whereas from the little I know about SW I just don't really get how things like pasta/potatos can be "free" and it doesn't seem to tackle portion control/moderation the same was CC does?

I think if you feel miserable on CC its def worth going back to Slimming World if it suits you better and you have had good losses on the plan before :)

Back