Help me!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've come off CD for the time being because I'm having my gallbladder removed on Friday of this week and am going to be off it for 3 months after the op to fit in with CD guidelines.
    The problem I've got is unlike when I worked up the plans to go on holiday over the space of about 4 weeks I've had to work through the plans within the space of about 10 days!:eek: For some reason I've taken this as an invite to go nuts with food and I've already put about 5lbs back on!:cry:
    Does anyone have any advice (especially from those maintaining) on how I can stop myself before my 3-4 day binge turns into a 3 months binge and I put all my weight back on???:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :sign0163:

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Heya hun, sorry i have no advice for you. i still suffer with the odd binge hence so many restarts!! Maybe you need to look of it as more a healthy eating plan for the few months? what about if you did ww or sw? that would keep you on track :) xx

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Come on Kelly. Just got to get to Friday (well...to start with anyway). Plan your foods out for the day, and stick to it.

Might be an idea to count calories since they will be on virtually every label. Spend some time working out exactly what you are going to have for each meal, and snack. Maybe 3 meals, 3 snacks....and don't deviate.

You know that 5lbs is probably mainly glycogen not fat, but you need to put a stop to it now and get that control back.

Very best of luck for Friday. Had mine out at the beginning of the year. Twas one of my better moves ;)

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree with KD, its most likely Glycogen, there is an expected glycogen bounce back when you come off the diet of around 4-5lbs which when moving up the plans slowly is not nearly as noticable, as when you have to fast forward the steps. I found this out when I was rushing up the steps before my holidays

Best of luck with your operation :)

7. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I have a idea...

When i recently had to have a big op, i was told to eat this type of menu...

Breakfast
    30g cereal and milk,
    or
    2 scrambled egg on toast.
    Glass of OJ or cuppa

Lunch
    Ham salad sandwich being on brown bread (2 slices)
    or
    Chicken Salad
    Drink water or coffee

Mid afternoon

Small bowl of fruit
    or
    Cereal bar

Teatime or Dinner (whichever part of the country you are in)

Have a small 500 calorie meal of your choice
    which would also include your dessert if you have one.

Supper
    Peice of toast and butter
    or
    smal bowl of fruit (small being 100g)

And i also lost weight on this diet, but to me it wasn't a diet it was a healthy way of getting to the operating table without feeling i had overdone it!

Hope this helps, if you need anymore info email me!

8. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to have the sort of meal I have on AAMW in the evening for the next couple of weeks as when I went up the plans for my holiday this seemed to help me focus.
    I've got some shredded wheat for breakfast so I'll stick to a bowl of that. Just have to figure out a healthy lunch now!:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.