help me !!!!

methenie

methenie from london.
Hi everyone.. :(

I need some help.. 3 weeks i did lost nothing...
i know why ..

20 days in ( at home with my kids )( chiken pox ) ..:(

i did some mistakes i turn at home like a lion in cage.. i drink lot of zero coke ... but i did eat some stuff and now ..i did spoiled my diet.:mad:

today i restart seriously ..i need to stay again at home because my daugter had chiken pox..
this is hard .

thanks to read my deseperate message :eek:

i know why ..

i did some mistakes i turn at home like a lion in cage.. i drink lot of zero coke ... but i did eat some stuff and now ..i did spoiled my diet.:mad:

today i restart seriously ..i need to stay again at home because my daugter had chiken pox..
this is hard .

Hello there,
I have been on CD for 3 weeks myself and found it hard being at home most of the time but just a quick response the coke zero... after asking my CDC about this she said it was best not to drink it as it has about 3 cals per can and can take you out of ketosis, but if I had to have it to have only 2 glasses a day.
She suggested buying fizzy water and adding the water flavorings if I was getting fed up with plain water.
Anyway your back on track now so forget the last 3 weeks and think of the future, take one day at a time and you will be your ideal weight in no time.
Hope you little one is ok now
All the best:)

The first few days can be really hard :( , especially when you're looking after sick children and feeling caged in. :( But if you can grit your teeth and get through them you'll feel a lot better once ketosis really sets in. :D

I split my packs in half and I found having six smaller meals really helped during the early days, since it wasn't so long to wait between eating. :)

Have you tried making porridge with psyillium husks? I have it for breakfast (half a pack of vanilla or chocolate) and I find it really filling. :) :)

Best of luck with the re-start. You can do it!! :D :D

Hi Methenie, calm down all is not lost. You cant change the last 3 weeks, so put them to one side and forget about them. It would have taken a saint to stick to a plan in those circumstances. Today is day 1, weigh in, start a diary on here and post loads to keep you occupied. You can do this, just grit your teeth and get through the first couple of days, by next week youll have a good loss behind you to spur you on. We'll all be here cheering you on.

The first few days can be really hard :( , especially when you're looking after sick children and feeling caged in. :( But if you can grit your teeth and get through them you'll feel a lot better once ketosis really sets in. :D

I split my packs in half and I found having six smaller meals really helped during the early days, since it wasn't so long to wait between eating. :)

Have you tried making porridge with psyillium husks? I have it for breakfast (half a pack of vanilla or chocolate) and I find it really filling. :) :)

Best of luck with the re-start. You can do it!! :D :D

no i dont know about psyillium husks ..
where can i buy this ?
thanks for this idea to do 6 smaller meals..
thanks.:)

Hi Methenie, calm down all is not lost. You cant change the last 3 weeks, so put them to one side and forget about them. It would have taken a saint to stick to a plan in those circumstances. Today is day 1, weigh in, start a diary on here and post loads to keep you occupied. You can do this, just grit your teeth and get through the first couple of days, by next week youll have a good loss behind you to spur you on. We'll all be here cheering you on.

thaks happe ! yes this is the pass...
one week again at home and im going to come here every time to read goods facts..

and doing my best thanks !!;)

Hi Methanie,

Here's where I get my husks from: http://www.healthspan.co.uk/shop/product.aspx?Id=C-PH
They're half-price at the moment :D , so probably much cheaper than you'll get anywhere else. However they may take a few days to arrive. :( You can also buy them at most health food stores but make sure you get just plain husks. I think the ones with added probiotics contain carbs.

There's a recipe somewhere in a sticky thread for how to make porridge. I think I mix up half a pack with about 175mls of very hot water, whizz it up and then add a heaped tablespoon of husks. Stir it around then wait for a couple of minutes for it to thicken. (DO NOT whizz after adding the husks - you just get a solid goo! :mad: ) You end up with a consistency like semlonia and it's really fiilling. :) :) (I could never manage a whole pack of porridge!)

Good luck!

Hi Methanie

I am starting on Day One today, so lets do it together.

I know you feel down at the moment but it will pass and soon your children will be well again and you will be determined to carry on.

Day one together...

Saksred.x

Hi Methanie

I am starting on Day One today, so lets do it together.

I know you feel down at the moment but it will pass and soon your children will be well again and you will be determined to carry on.

Day one together...

Saksred.x

thanks for all your help..

Hi Methanie

Just replied to your email - sorry for late reply.
How are you getting on?
We are about the same weight, so as I said let's do this together - we can do it.

Take care.

Saksred.x

Hi Methanie,
I see that you have lost nearly 9 stone WOW!!! What a fantastic achievement.:)
Don't let this small blip get the better of you. Get back on track and carry on your great work.
Loosing so much is an inspiration - well done- I'm so impressed :D :D :D

i know why ..

this is hard .

Instead of beating yourself up look at what youve already acheived. Just put the last 2 weeks behind you and start again, you can do this youve already proven that, Good luck

Back