Help! Meal out...need syn help!

-Tally-

Silver Member
Going for a chinese for my sister in laws birthday. I don't drink alcohol so will be sticking to diet coke, the only problem is the meal. I don't want to not go but am worried about the syn values for things.

We're going to a restaurant we used to go to all the time...I always have the same thing, being a vege it's easier.

Could you help me syn the following...

Starter -
3 vege spring rolls with small amount of sweet & sour dipping sauce (spring rolls are small, about 3 inches long by an inch wide)

Sweetcorn soup

Meal -
singapore vermicelli - very thin spicy noodle with onions, beansprouts, broccoli, peppers & egg (no sauce)
1/2 plate chips

The meal/chips will be fried in oil obviously.

No dessert!

Shall I start freaking out about this now!?! I'll be saving my syns, not flexisynning.

sweetcorn soup is not listed as a vegie option in the directory, but with chicken it's 7.5 syns and with crab it's 6.5 syns..

stir fry mixed veg ( main meal.. noodles are probably free as would the egg be, it's the oil mainly and that will be the same.. ), is 6.5 syns for an average portion.
I'd give the chips a miss, it's 17.5 syns for a 227g "standard portion" ( but that's chip shop chips whether that makes a difference.. )
spring rolls are not listed in the directory but I'd allow 4-5 each for the oil and pastry..

don't fret it.. chalk it up as 2 days worth of syns and enjoy it..
it's not like it's every day and you can cut down on syns tomorrow..

Thanks for that. So at the most it'd be 30-40 syns which isn't too bad. The meal isn't until the 16th Feb, was just asked today and got into a bit of a tizzy, lol.

A day "off plan" is sometimes beneficial as well as it then "shocks" ( or whatever word you prefer.. tricks, jumpstarts, nudges, boosts etc ) your metabolism back into burning fat if you haven't had much / any in a long time

Yes coljack I heard that too, so does that mean I can go the full "hog" tomorrow with my friend in Ask!!! (Please dont let my consultant read this) ha ha:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Back