Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
At my mum's and I need food.. In the kitchen there is.....
beef
after eights
roses
christmas cake
vanilla sponge
cheese & crackers
Baileys truffles!

I'M REALLY HUNGRY

back away from the kitchen......that stuff is gonna ruin ketosis....and thats no good!

YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY
YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY
YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY

got it? :)

Glug loads of water, and remember; it's all in your head.
If there was apples, oranges and banana's in abundance, you wouldn't think twice..... it's just the naughty sugar-voices trying to sway you.

You show them who's boss!

Am glugging the water but now they've opened thorntons toffee!! Aggghhhhh am being good and said no. Can't even go off to bed as I'll wake the baby, we're all sharing one room for tonight (oh joy)

thats not chocolate!!! and they definitely are not cakes... your mind is just playing games with you!!! you just imagined all them things honey!... Have you had your evening shake? keep up with the water....
remember that dress you said you wanted to buy!!! off that website... ??? !! well done for saying no to the chocs... (i mean them imaginery chocs)

maybe make a choccy mousse from the shake? Then you can eat it and feel like you are having dessert too :) and losing weight while they are gaining from all that stuff

I always pop on and say this but dont do it!! Ive been off LT 10 months now and sick of food..its so not worth it honestly lol xx

yes, thats a good tip, being on this site has distracted me from that biccy i wanted to go and get from the kitchen earlier. NO i will not do it. i will stay here

Have a good look at this pound of fat and then think how much you don't want choccy!!!!:eek::D

they usually have those pounds of fat at SW meetings, they are quite big too! Deffo inspiring :)

keep strong - another day on LT nearly done!

Perfectorchid, I bet your next entry will be about how good you feel for having resisted. You can do this!

Back