Help! Minimins iphone app!

if you have trouble typing, flip it to landscape for a bigger keyboard ;)

my touch replaced my filofax I use it that much!
Some must have apps:
Google calendar alongside calendargoo (was about £3) is the ultimate in calendar setup (IMO)
dropbox for moving files about (free)
sky+ (if you have sky) for setting up recording and tv listings (free)
plugplayer if you have loads of music / vids on the pc and want to stream to your ipod (pc must be on at the time and you must be at home on the same network) - basically one of the major improvements for the iPADv2 and you just buy an app to do the same lol (£2.99 odds)
skype (free) and you can vid call on the touch with the camera ;)
IM+ or ebuddy for man/aim/yahoo all in one app
bbci player (free)
plus games:
angry birds (lite is free or buy the full)
cut the rope (lite again free or u can buy full)
the sims 3 is fun

I have loads more apps but those are the general useful ones :D

I've gotten used to the keypad now and am quite fast on it, the landscape one I still have trouble with... Go figure.
It's even easier now that I know it auto fixes some things for you like capitalising I's and putting apostrophes in etc. The double tap space for a full stop is handy too.

I don't use a Callander apart from the one mom buys me at Christmas and she puts all the birthdays on that for me. :)

I use iplanner as i work a two week rolling contract and can look up any date to see when I'm working!

Also Trailguru as it measures how far you've walked, with a map etc

Argos, Amazon, Tesco for shopping

allrecipesuk

I found the other day that you can add a subscribed threads button to the bar at the bottom of the Minimins app making it quicker to view them. Go to More and then Edit. You can drag it wherever you want; I put it where Logout was because I never used that!

Back