Help my friends hen night

Hiya just wondered if someone could give me some advice, I am coming up to my second week of TS and am finding it okay, the trouble is it is my friends hen party next Wednesday and we are going to Pizza Express, I am not going to drink but everyone will be eating so I had a look at the menu to try and find something so I can plan and know what to order, there are two options below if you could tell me what you think would be best please...
Grand Chicken Caesar

Chicken, anchovies, grana padano, cos lettuce, croutons, Cæsar dressing

Nicoise

New Our original 1985 recipe. Tuna, anchovies, capers, olives, free range egg, mixed leave, vine tomatoes, cucumber, house dressing, warm dough sticks.

*Our house dressing is also available in a lighter version. All salads are served with dressing on the side.

I dont like anchovies, capers, olives and croutons so will ask for it without them and of course the dough sticks are a no no! and the sauce comes on the side anyway so I can leave that.

Just wondered what you thought as my friends don't know I am doing Exante yet and don't really want to tell them at the moment, but this was planned a while ago so I feel I have to go but I don't want to ruin what I have lost so far!! thanks x :)

vickieinthesun said:
Hiya just wondered if someone could give me some advice, I am coming up to my second week of TS and am finding it okay, the trouble is it is my friends hen party next Wednesday and we are going to Pizza Express, I am not going to drink but everyone will be eating so I had a look at the menu to try and find something so I can plan and know what to order, there are two options below if you could tell me what you think would be best please...
Grand Chicken Caesar

Chicken, anchovies, grana padano, cos lettuce, croutons, Cæsar dressing

Nicoise

New Our original 1985 recipe. Tuna, anchovies, capers, olives, free range egg, mixed leave, vine tomatoes, cucumber, house dressing, warm dough sticks.

*Our house dressing is also available in a lighter version. All salads are served with dressing on the side.

I dont like anchovies, capers, olives and croutons so will ask for it without them and of course the dough sticks are a no no! and the sauce comes on the side anyway so I can leave that.

Just wondered what you thought as my friends don't know I am doing Exante yet and don't really want to tell them at the moment, but this was planned a while ago so I feel I have to go but I don't want to ruin what I have lost so far!! thanks x :)

Id have the nicoise take out the things you dont like plus the vine tomatoes, youll defo stay in ketosis with the rest. Because you cant have a cesar salad with out the cesar dressing :) its just boring otherwise. Hope it goes well. Pizza express also do a weight watchers range if that helps its about 500cal meals

Id have the nicoise take out the things you dont like plus the vine tomatoes, youll defo stay in ketosis with the rest. Because you cant have a cesar salad with out the cesar dressing :) its just boring otherwise. Hope it goes well. Pizza express also do a weight watchers range if that helps its about 500cal meals

Thanks Treens that's what I was thinking I would probably go for, I did look at the WW 500 cal meals but thought it might kick me out of ketosis as it has the pizza dough for the base of the Leggera.

vickieinthesun said:
Thanks Treens that's what I was thinking I would probably go for, I did look at the WW 500 cal meals but thought it might kick me out of ketosis as it has the pizza dough for the base of the Leggera.

Let me kno how it goes

Any salad leaves and protein would be great so yeah if you leave the dough and croutons etc and the dressing either would be great :)

Back