Extra Easy Help - my weight loss is slowing down and i need some help!!

lindsay1984

Hi all - my weight loss is slowing down and i need some help!! Has anyone get some curry receipes or ideas?? I need to get into my wedding dress :sigh:

You many want to consider swapping to Red days and upping the fruit and veg (mainly veg) to success express quantities.

It would be easier to offer specific advice though if you post a typical food diary and quantify what you mean by slowing down.

What i mean by slowing down as since i started exercising but weight loss has gone from 4lb a week to 1lb a week

You many want to consider swapping to Red days and upping the fruit and veg (mainly veg) to success express quantities.

It would be easier to offer specific advice though if you post a typical food diary and quantify what you mean by slowing down.

What i mean by slowing down as since i started exercising but weight loss has gone from 4lb a week to 1lb a week

Considering the recommended rate of weightloss is 1-2lbs a week, you're doing just great :) if you were losing 4lbs a week you're either very lucky-or male :) just keep doing what you're doing. Exercise can sometimes initially slow down weightloss due to fluid retention around the muscles x HTH

Back