• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! Need advice

My sister in law is down from Northumberland with her son. It is his birthday next week so she decided to have a little party for him whilst staying with my mother in law which is this evening. I was fine with that and was going to say I wasn't feeling too good so would eat anything. My in laws don't know I am on CD.

Unfortunately we are now having lunch and then the tea party so I am going to be with them from about 12.30pm till about 8pm I should think. There will be 9 of us at lunch (my two sister in laws and various nieces and nephews). I don't think I am going to be tempted to eat but how to I handle the not eating without having to tell them?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hmmnn, if you don't want them to know, say you have had diarrhea all morning and hate to take the chance of eating anything, as it may pass right thru...

Hi. well I am back now and I am happy to say that I sat there whilst everyone was eating pizzas, pasta and garlic bread followed by chocolate pudding and ice cream and I had nothing apart from fizzy water.

Then I had to endure the birthday tea with my mother in laws famous chocolate cake and I had a black coffee.

My excuse for not eating. I had a very sore throat and could swallow which everyone accepted. Oldly enough I really do have a sore throat now lol

Well done, personally I'd tell them now, get it over with give them your book so you don't have to answer stupid questions too xx

Well done Meister- you've shown great resolve.
xx