Help! Need advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melster122, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. melster122

melster122 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My sister in law is down from Northumberland with her son. It is his birthday next week so she decided to have a little party for him whilst staying with my mother in law which is this evening. I was fine with that and was going to say I wasn't feeling too good so would eat anything. My in laws don't know I am on CD.

Unfortunately we are now having lunch and then the tea party so I am going to be with them from about 12.30pm till about 8pm I should think. There will be 9 of us at lunch (my two sister in laws and various nieces and nephews). I don't think I am going to be tempted to eat but how to I handle the not eating without having to tell them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Tell them you have a tooth absess;);););)

4. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

you have a tooth ache, hungover, not feeling so great, migraine, just not hungry etc etc. Get creative :)

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yes the oh i feel sick and running to the backroom has worked for me but I'm telling you that exucuse is looking dodgy for me now anyways :)

6. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Hmmnn, if you don't want them to know, say you have had diarrhea all morning and hate to take the chance of eating anything, as it may pass right thru...

7. melster122

melster122 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi. well I am back now and I am happy to say that I sat there whilst everyone was eating pizzas, pasta and garlic bread followed by chocolate pudding and ice cream and I had nothing apart from fizzy water. [​IMG]

Then I had to endure the birthday tea with my mother in laws famous chocolate cake and I had a black coffee. [​IMG]

My excuse for not eating. I had a very sore throat and could swallow which everyone accepted. Oldly enough I really do have a sore throat now lol

8. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done, personally I'd tell them now, get it over with give them your book so you don't have to answer stupid questions too xx

9. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Meister- you've shown great resolve.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.