Help need please..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Biggirlsam, 22 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I have just been surprised by my frien who is German he just sent me a text telling me he is on his way to take all the family out for a meal:eek: . I cann't say no he came from Germany:eek: ... I don't know what salady things I can eat without going out of ketosis:eek: Please help me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    tell him you already ate and couldnt posibly face another bite but youre happy to be there for the company hile everyone else eats

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

or you could just have almost any vegetable and a piece of protein and you'll be fine....enjoy!! :)

5. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Thank you ladies panic over just got home and rang him he's still in Birmingham!!!! won't get here for at least another 1 and a half hours so I can say i've eaten:). Gosh the things we do for friends!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.