HELP!!!!! need some good weight loss tips!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Flabbyfay, 23 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Ok some of you know i've been having problems with my foot . Well yesterday it was put in plaster for the next 4 weeks :( the thing is we've been invited to a party in 3 weeks and i would like to lose about 8 to 10lb!!!!!! Is this even poss seeing as i'm only calorie counting and not able to do much exercise? :sigh: Any tips to help me at least try :D

many thanks :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

4. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It really depends what diet you are doing. If you are calorie counting only I do not think that you will be able to lose 8-10lb in 3 weeks. Possibly 6lbs, going on teh assumption that you will lose roughly about 2lb a week. Although once you start getting around on crutches that should be enough exercise for anyone, have heard it's really hard.
    Good luck and I hope you lose what you want.
  5. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.